Kara Christian, The Bronco Lady, passes away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kara Christian, The Bronco Lady, passes away

Long time Denver Broncos Quarterback Club member Kara Christian passed away earlier this month after a courageous battle with terminal breast cancer. Kara was in the media spotlight before this year’s Super Bowl, taking out a half page ad in the Denver Post thanking the team. “You shall never know how much your kindness and support has meant to me throughout my illness,” the ad read, “I was born a Bronco, I bleed orange and I will proudly die a Bronco.” Kara was able to attend the Super Bowl to see her favorite team one last time.

http://dbqc.fatcow.com/2014/04/26/ka...y-passes-away/

Condolences to the family and RIP Bronco Lady! May your heaven be Orange and Blue and covered in Broncos Lombardis.

Comment

We have lost a few good ones lately and hope we get genuine replacements with our franchise.

Comment

How sad that the last game she was able to physically see was one of the Broncos worst. She can happily watch from heaven now and hopefully see the Broncos once again hoist the Lombardi.

Comment

She was a wonderfull person that loved the broncos! She tailgated with us and happy to call her a friend RIP Kara

Comment

Working...
          X