The spawn of Ragnar Lothbrok would make a great DE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The spawn of Ragnar Lothbrok would make a great DE

Bjorn, was a beast last night in the battle against the Saxons. It's strange how they just replaced the actor that played Bjorn as a 14 year old with a 6'4 19 year old that fights like a grown ass man. but he would make a hell of a DE.

Ragnars first wife, Largatha is SMOKING! I don't know why he would leave her, for that freakish witch princess. But I guess the Vikings had different values when it came to relationships.

Lastly, Donal Logue, the actor that plays King Horik, has really come on the last few years. Logue also played the DEA agent in SOA two seasons ago that had such a hard on for the Sons.

Originally posted by ram40ut View Post
    Bjorn, was a beast last night in the battle against the Saxons. It's strange how they just replaced the actor that played Bjorn as a 14 year old with a 6'4 19 year old that fights like a grown ass man. but he would make a hell of a DE.

Ragnars first wife, Largatha is SMOKING! I don't know why he would leave her, for that freakish witch princess. But I guess the Vikings had different values when it came to relationships.

Lastly, Donal Logue, the actor that plays King Horik, has really come on the last few years. Logue also played the DEA agent in SOA two seasons ago that had such a hard on for the Sons.
    :worthless

Comment

Donal Logue is my least favorite part of the show. All I can see is the dad from Grounded for Life.

Comment

Originally posted by ram40ut View Post

You can't really go wrong with either one of his wives, they're both hot as hell. Bjorn needs a new haircut. My godson just got his cut just like that and I laughed, lol.

Comment

So awesome when threads are started and act like everyone knows what the **** he is talking about. Best part is to put something related to football so maners click on the thread to see something that only a few know what the OP is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
            So awesome when threads are started and act like everyone knows what the **** he is talking about. Best part is to put something related to football so maners click on the thread to see something that only a few know what the OP is talking about.
            Holy **** that is an understatement. I have no clue WTF he is talking about.

Comment

It's all clicks and buzzes here.

Comment

Fever Ray did the theme song for Vikings. Her band, The Knife, played a show at Fillmore last Monday. It was incredible.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EBAzlNJonO8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                Last edited by Mogulseeker; 04-26-2014, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Wolfe would have made a great Viking.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                    Wolfe would have made a great Viking.
                    I have some Viking ancestry. (I'm also a descendant of the explorer - and first Massachusetts governor - William Bradford, as well as Albert Einstein.)

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
                      I have some Viking ancestry. (I'm also a descendant of the explorer - and first Massachusetts governor - William Bradford, as well as Albert Einstein.)

Imagine if Einstein spent his days blowing weed then going into all you can eat buffets!

It is just a guess but did Bradford grow hemp?

I kid, I am sad but I kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X