And this, is why I don't like IAOFM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And this, is why I don't like IAOFM

I am sure I am going to get torched but whatever. I check these guys out here and there as they are sometimes a decent aggregate source for Bronco news. These 2 articles however, whether you agree with them or not, are why I generally can't stand them and probably should just stop donating clicks (no, the irony isn't lost on me).

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...travel-company

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...at-dove-valley

If these aren't just manufacturing bull**** for content, I don't know what is (my favorite line in one of them is "Fridays are the best days to try to slip ****ty news out" referencing the Broncos...oh boy). If only they could throw in some Tebow blog today the circle of idiot would be complete.

IAOFM. Hehe.

Comment

Comment

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...travel-company

Well, now the Broncos have extended their relationship with the travel company that profited from that arrangement.
        It really pisses me off when people try to use "Profits" as a four letter word. Efff you! Profits is how you feed your family. A-hole.

Comment

Yeah, that is what I am saying. Do they realize, it's a business?

Comment

For many, it's only bad when *other* people make money.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
              For many, it's only bad when *other* people make money.
              Dem/Libs all feel that when McDonald's charges a $1 for a hamburger that they make $1 profit. Forget that the workers need to make money, lights need to be on, water needs to flow, food needs to be grown, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                I am sure I am going to get torched...
                I highly doubt it since people on discussion forums are far more likely to blindly dislike than blindly like anyone who dares to make a negative comment about their team. And for reasons I'll never quite understand IAOFM gets a lot of hate here, despite the fact that they're generally overly positive about the Broncos organization from top to bottom. Apparently they don't like the way Broncos season ticket holders were treated with respect to the Super Bowl, and they don't like the upcoming closed training camp. Right or wrong I don't know why you'd dislike them for stating an honest opinion. I'm relatively indifferent to the topics so I pretty much ignored both posts and went right to today's "Lard". Full disclosure, I'm not a fan of them calling it that, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                  Dem/Libs all feel that when McDonald's charges a $1 for a hamburger that they make $1 profit. Forget that the workers need to make money, lights need to be on, water needs to flow, food needs to be grown, ect.
                  Fantastic.. we're going to do this. No, that's not what liberals think.

Comment

uhhhhh, no

Comment

WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                        I highly doubt it since people on discussion forums are far more likely to blindly dislike than blindly like anyone who dares to make a negative comment about their team. And for reasons I'll never quite understand IAOFM gets a lot of hate here, despite the fact that they're generally overly positive about the Broncos organization from top to bottom. Apparently they don't like the way Broncos season ticket holders were treated with respect to the Super Bowl, and they don't like the upcoming closed training camp. Right or wrong I don't know why you'd dislike them for stating an honest opinion. I'm relatively indifferent to the topics so I pretty much ignored both posts and went right to today's "Lard". Full disclosure, I'm not a fan of them calling it that, lol.
                        I have to agree with you. This site gets a lot of hate, even though its a pretty good site solely dedicated to the Broncos and, as you said, generally provides positive opinions about the team.

While you may not like all their articles and opinions, its still a good source of broncos news.

Comment

. Ok. Tell me how you don't think that.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            For me, it's because of the attitude of the writers there.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                              For me, it's because of the attitude of the writers there.
                              they can be a little overbearing and opinionated AT TIMES, but for the most part they aren't. I applaud their efforts. I assume theres basically no money in it, they are just big broncos fans and like talking football.

Comment

Working...
                              X