Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder suspect wants to remove his murder tattoo before trial

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/us-accused-...-trial-1445708

It might unfairly suggest he's into murderin' people.

Sigh. Some people are so stupid. A tattoo that says MURDER? On your neck? That you can't cover up?

:insert faceplam

Clearly he is innocent

Comment

This might take the title from KM's "SAUCED" plates.

Comment

2 words: Sand Paper

get to scrubbin', loser.

Comment

I'm beginning to question why I care so deeply about saving humanity from global warming. Perhaps this thread is symbolic and it's time to just let go.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
            I'm beginning to question why I care so deeply about saving humanity from global warming. Perhaps this thread is symbolic and it's time to just let go.
            There is a reason that God and or Nature thins the heard from time to time.

Comment

To quote the good Dr, "If only there was a way... etc, etc"

Comment

I thought maybe this article was an update to shifty character in New England. No not Bill. No not Josh. No not the entire current team roster. No not the creepy owner and his 12 year old girlfriend. Wow there are a lot of shifty people in NE. Anyway I meant the murderer they dumped, Hernandez.

Comment

damn moron did the tatoo in the mirror.

Comment

Not as stupid as this guy:

Comment

Originally posted by boppool View Post
                      Not as stupid as this guy:

No...I'm really going to go out on the limb and say "Murder" across your neck is actually worse than a political symbol that most people won't get a few years from now.

Comment

Also, considering what that whole teardrop thing means, I'm thinking he should put on some sunglasses as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post
                          No...I'm really going to go out on the limb and say "Murder" across your neck is actually worse than a political symbol that most people won't get a few years from now.
                          I don't get it right now. Is it suppose to be democrats and republicans, coming together, to make the letter R?

R for Republicans? Is he saying that democrats are really republicans?

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
                            I don't get it right now. Is it suppose to be democrats and republicans, coming together, to make the letter R?

R for Republicans? Is he saying that democrats are really republicans?
                            R for Romney.

Comment

If he was really thinking, he'd just tattoo a line through it, to show people he is anti murder. Would an anti murder advocate commit murder? Don't be stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X