Danny Trevathan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Trevathan

As much as I study the Broncos - I had no idea he put up these type of stats.

129 tackles (11th ranked in the NFL)
    2 Sacks (average for a LB in his position)
    10 Pass Deflections (Tied for 1st in the group of top 11 tacklers, Lavonte David was the other)
    4 Forced Fumbles (Tied for 1st in the group of top 11 tacklers, Bowman was the other)
    1 Fumble Recovery
    3 Interceptions (Tied for 3rd in this group)

Had a great year despite starting off the year with that retard play. He could have melted down and just turn into complete ****, but he used that as a learning experience for growth.

I applaud this man.
    Last edited by Action; 04-24-2014, 03:38 AM.

He is a beast
    I for the most part trust Fox and Del Rio when it comes to LB's

They whiffed on Mays, and I guess Irving is not the answer

But hit homeruns with Trevathan and Miller
    Got Woodyard to improve his game also

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
      He is a beast
      I for the most part trust Fox and Del Rio when it comes to LB's

They whiffed on Mays, and I guess Irving is not the answer

But hit homeruns with Trevathan and Miller
      Got Woodyard to improve his game also
      Mcdaniels traded for Mays. Elway just gave him 4 mil to suck for a year. I still blame mcdaniels for that waste of space.

Comment

I love me some Danny T. He flies around out there. Now please get him a running mate in the middle and we are set!

Comment

I've always liked the guy.

That said, if the picture below (from his Twitter account) is recent, then I'm a little concerned about his weight. I hate it when these guys lose weight "because it will make (them) faster." It usually just makes them easier to push around.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Reminds me of Ed McCaffrey

Comment

Giving Fox/Del Rio's trackr recrord with LB's I really wish we could give Pat Angerer a look. Has anybody signed him yet? He always seemed like a solid hard-working player. He could definitely fill the 2-down role for us and give us more flexibility in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                Mcdaniels traded for Mays. Elway just gave him 4 mil to suck for a year. I still blame mcdaniels for that waste of space.
                So what you're saying is, you're biased and you're unable to see things objectively.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

That said, if the picture below (from his Twitter account) is recent, then I'm a little concerned about his weight. I hate it when these guys lose weight "because it will make (them) faster." It usually just makes them easier to push around.

[/QUOTE]

dang!

Him and Von must be on the same diet!

Comment

Originally posted by iforgotmypassword View Post
                    Giving Fox/Del Rio's trackr recrord with LB's I really wish we could give Pat Angerer a look. Has anybody signed him yet? He always seemed like a solid hard-working player. He could definitely fill the 2-down role for us and give us more flexibility in the draft.
                    He's still recovering from his injury, but said he had teams that were interested in him. I have mentioned him time and time again as a two down player we can sign really cheap and draft a coverage LB.

Comment

Originally posted by iforgotmypassword View Post
                      I'm sure JE is not entirely done with FAs. FA moves are generally made at all points up until the season - and even during the season based on injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post

dang!

Him and Von must be on the same diet!
                        Don't listen to them, they're messing with you. That's really Von.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

[/QUOTE]

His weight isn't anything to be concerned about. It's the right below-knee amputation that might hamper his production.

Comment

Trevathan is a stud. His tats make him look even cooler....

Comment

4-3 Outside Linebackers

The Top 5
                              <TABLE class=fantasy style="WIDTH: 550px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><THEAD><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(1,81,0)"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" height=20 width=50>Rank</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" width=150>Name</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" width=50>Team</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" width=75>Run Snaps</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" width=75>Tackles</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" width=75>Stops</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" width=75>Stop %</TD></TR></THEAD><COLGROUP><COL width=50><COL width=150><COL width=50><COL span=4 width=75></COLGROUP><TBODY><TR><TD height=20>1</TD><TD>Lavonte David</TD><TD>TB</TD><TD>393</TD><TD>64</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>13.5</TD></TR><TR><TD height=20>2</TD><TD>Danny Trevathan</TD><TD>DEN</TD><TD>345</TD><TD>54</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>10.1</TD></TR><TR><TD height=20>3</TD><TD>Nate Irving</TD><TD>DEN</TD><TD>120</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>10</TD></TR><TR><TD height=20>4</TD><TD>Lance Briggs</TD><TD>CHI</TD><TD>243</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>9.9</TD></TR><TR><TD height=20>5</TD><TD>Malcolm Smith</TD><TD>SEA</TD><TD>205</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>9.8</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

It’s really no surprise at all to see Lavonte David’s name at the top of this list, following on from finishing at the top in his rookie season in 2012. He’s emerged as the best 4-3 outside linebacker in football for good reason, and finished the year with 18 more stops against the run that the next highest player at the position.

The Denver Broncos felt the effects of Von Miller’s injury late in the year, and his suspension earlier, but they at least managed to get two high performers against the run at the position in Danny Trevathan and Nate Irving. Meanwhile, the Super Bowl MVP Malcolm Smith rounds out the Top 5, highlighting that he wasn’t merely a one-game wonder.

LINK HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X