Drunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk Thread

It's Wednesday, I know I shouldn't be all over the Rye Whiskey.... But seriously, what else is there to do in 30 mph winds and rain...

So what are you drinking?

Nothing, not even yesterday when we had 60-70 mph winds and rain. Smoking so it doesn't seem like such a big deal.

Comment

Jack and some face down brown

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post
        Nothing, not even yesterday when we had 60-70 mph winds and rain. Smoking so it doesn't seem like such a big deal.
        Maybe it should have been drunk and smoking thread... Damn

Comment

Originally posted by myMind View Post
          Jack and some face down brown
          Face down brown... What is that?

Comment

whats her name....that would be mas nicer...lol

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
              Face down brown... What is that?
              A brown ale brewed in Telluride, quite tasty.

Comment

Water for me tonight
                After back to back nights of getting drinks with friends I decided to take a night off

I did have a Stone IPA for the first time last night
                Quite tasty

Comment

Im sitting on my couch tying flies and drinking vodka and 7up.

Comment

I just got back from a 4 day bender in NOLA, so no drinking for me tonight. Thursday nights I usually throw on a steak and mix a little root beer and whiskey. So I'll repost here then in my tipsy state.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                      Maybe it should have been drunk and smoking thread... Damn
                      Nice spliff, Amsterdam style. About 1/8 super-potent OG Kush, 1/16 Purple Haze, and 13/16ths Drum. Hey at least I can still do fractions.

Cosmos with Neil Degrasse Tyson on the DVR. Paper Diamond playing in the background.

I'll have a beer here and there but I don't really drink any more. Definetely not hard liquor.
                      Last edited by Mogulseeker; 04-23-2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I just snorted a lemon drop

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
                          Nice spliff, Amsterdam style. About 1/8 super-potent OG Kush, 1/16 Purple Haze, and 13/16ths Drum. Hey at least I can still do fractions.

Cosmos with Neil Degrasse Tyson on the DVR. Paper Diamond playing in the background.

I'll have a beer here and there but I don't really drink any more. Definetely not hard liquor.
                          Why don't you bump your old drunk thread from when you were stationed in Florida? That is probably part of the reason you gave up the beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                            I just snorted a lemon drop
                            Ah, the powdered alcohol. Let us know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                              Why don't you bump your old drunk thread from when you were stationed in Florida? That is probably part of the reason you gave up the beer.
                              I remember that night. They had $1 shots of some tequila liqueur called Baja Luna. Plus Heineken. I took my laptop to the little table outside. It started raining, I wanted to stay outside. Luckily one of the sailors basically forced me inside (probably saving my computer in the process).

Meck called me that night.

Comment

Working...
                              X