Fargo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fargo

Lester Nygaard. I didn't think anyone could play it better Macy, but this cat,Martin Freeman is nearly sublime in the role.

I wasn't sure how it was going to turnout, but it's outstanding IMO.

I haven't liked one role BBT has played other than the one he played in Ray McKinnons Chrystal BBT since he played Carl Childers in Slimgblade, but this might be his best work, obviously the script is outstanding.

Sorry but I had to get this off my chest, but I guess it wasnt enough to suffer the beat down by Seattle in the Super Bowl, but should we look at it as punishment that they have to go TO Seattle, or a reward for Seattle? How many times has PFM had to go TO New England. Lastly, WTF is up with a week 4 bye, and 6 straight road games? I don't get it.

Originally posted by ram40ut View Post
    WTF is up with6 straight road games?
    not sure. what is up with having to play in Mexico City and London back to back?

Also, Albany

Comment

Love this show. It really caught me by surprise.

Comment

Okay, I don't really watch TV much, but I had no idea they had made a Fargo TV show. What channel and when? (I realize I could Google this. But what good would you guys be, if I had to Google stuff?)

Comment

yep enjoy it and then add those who kill too.

Comment

I don't understand one bit of anything you guys are writing in here ya noooo... but I do nooo that under-cooting is a must-have, you gotta have the under-cooting.

Comment

Lester Nygaard. I didn't think anyone could play it better Macy
              They can't. I like Freeman as an actor quite a bit, though.

I haven't liked one role BBT has played other than the one he played in Ray McKinnons Chrystal BBT since he played Carl Childers in Slimgblade, but this might be his best work, obviously the script is outstanding.
              Bad Santa, dude.

But yeah, this show has legs.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                I don't understand one bit of anything you guys are writing in here ya noooo... but I do nooo that under-cooting is a must-have, you gotta have the under-cooting.
                No under-cooting on the TV show .........Aww Gheez!! you gotta have that whole-life insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                  Okay, I don't really watch TV much, but I had no idea they had made a Fargo TV show. What channel and when? (I realize I could Google this. But what good would you guys be, if I had to Google stuff?)
                  Tuesday nights on FX. It's in the usual Sons of Anarchy\Justified time slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                    No under-cooting on the TV show .........Aww Gheez!! you gotta have that whole-life insurance.
                    Oh, TV! Ya, I got the TV, you betcha. I'll look at the show right soon here margee.

How do they do a show about that? Just the characters I guess, ya?

Comment

Dummer tuan a fox in a toaster.
                      I, m thinkin yer a bit fuzzy on this one, maybe you should have yer k7d tested ?

Comment

Lester Nygaard. I didn't think anyone could play it better Macy, but this cat,Martin Freeman is nearly sublime in the role.

I wasn't sure how it was going to turnout, but it's outstanding IMO.

Sorry but I had to get this off my chest, but I guess it wasnt enough to suffer the beat down by Seattle in the Super Bowl, but should we look at it as punishment that they have to go TO Seattle, or a reward for Seattle? How many times has PFM had to go TO New England. Lastly, WTF is up with a week 4 bye, and 6 straight road games? I don't get it.

It's our punishment by the league because more than half the country turned off the tv at half time costing them millions in sponsorship revenue.

Comment

x2... show is great stuff!

Comment

I know about Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                              They can't. I like Freeman as an actor quite a bit, though.

Bad Santa, dude.

But yeah, this show has legs.
                              Forgot about Bad Santa, he was great in that. I love BBT, but he has just done some real dogs

Comment

Working...
                              X