Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft-What player would you sell the farm for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
    Motivation is more then showing up on Sunday, motivation is putting the hours in weight room or the film room, when all your buddies are out partying. Look at Manning his greatness is defined on how well he prepared he is on the practice field.
    So you dont think Von looks at film or works out?

He's widely known as a football junkie.

Hell, the first day of workouts Von and Ware were watching tape together.

Von is an idiot off the field but on the field he's one of the best defensive players in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
      I'm pretty sure you're too stupid to understand what motivation is dummy.
      You think Von is satisfied with the player he is now?

Thats what it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
        Motivation is more then showing up on Sunday, motivation is putting the hours in weight room or the film room, when all your buddies are out partying. Look at Manning his greatness is defined on how well he prepared he is on the practice field.
        Von does all of the extra stuff to be great. His problem is that he made bad choices in his personal life with drugs. Potentially too much partying as well.
        Manning is the exception, not the rule. He is obsessed with his preparation and is consumed by football.

Comment

I felt the same way about Mack that I did when A. Curry came out... seemed like a can't miss prospect and then they missed. No mortgaging the future. Stay the course.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
            I felt the same way about Mack that I did when A. Curry came out... seemed like a can't miss prospect and then they missed. No mortgaging the future. Stay the course.
            Curry had suspect pass rush moves out of college but was great everywhere else. He was plain terrible which was a huge surprise.

Comment

Wouldn't sell the farm for him, but Shazier's gonna be fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by *WARHORSE* View Post
                Not Clowney......as crazy talented as he is.....I dont see how he comes out of last year with 3 sacks. Production is my number one indicator of talent.
                Yer talkin' my language ... sack leaders are born, not bred.

If you can sack, you'll do so on every level ... if not, you'll probably never excel at it.

Comment

Kony Ealy, Ware, Miller would probably get after the QB pretty good. How is Ward at the SS blitz?

Comment

The CJ Mosley hype train is slowing down I see.
                    Last edited by Action; 04-24-2014, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                      Hoge also said that Clowney isn't good. That RGIII should have went over Luck and a plethora of other stupid things. He said he'd take Michael Sam over Clowney.
                      Yeah but he also said Tebow sucked so he's not a complete idiot

Comment

Clowney, Mack or Watkins.

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
                          Yeah but he also said Tebow sucked so he's not a complete idiot
                          Hence my comment about him making valid points at times.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                            Leon Sandcastle
                            This'

Comment

In all seriousness - I think a great player out of this draft will be Aaron Donald. DT isn't a need for us to trade up - but this guy is like Von Miller at DT. 28.5 tackles for loss last year.

Combine numbers are BEASTLY - 35 reps, 4.68 40 time (for a DT) ..7.11 3 cone... for a point of reference - Suh put up 32 reps.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OMmpIKvvnV4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/u3YKvx6LcBs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now this is a violent football player.
                              Last edited by Action; 04-25-2014, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Broncos can't go DT. We used to be so thin at DT but now its a strength if big vick comes back. Williams, Knighton, Vickerson should be able to handle DT.

It's all pointing to some sort of linebacker round 1. Since they are thin you could see the Broncos move up.

Comment

Working...
                                X