Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft-What player would you sell the farm for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dennard, Watkins or Clowney.

Comment

Mack. He's could be like Von but motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
        Von always plays hard and is motivated on the field. He has just made a few stupid mistakes off the field.

Comment

ON the field, Von is motivated, dont be stupid.

Comment

If he is half as good as Von he will be a stud. Please do not spout this nonsense.
            Von is a elite player and his own the field production and effort is not the issue.
            It's his off the field issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
              I understand what you are trying to say. However, if you expect to be disappointed at #31 then it would be smarter to move up, not down and ensure you get a player you like and can make a difference now.
              Yeah, maybe that didn't come off how I ment it. I would be willing to move up a few spots for a top player, but not mortgaging the future.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                Agreed. I can see us doing one of 2 things in the draft. Moving up a few slots if Mosely or Shazier are sitting there in the mid 20's and the team really likes them or most likely moving back for a team that needs a QB that falls. Someone looking to jump up to grab, Carr, Manziel, Bridgewater or Garrapolo
                I can get with moving up into the mid 20's for one of these guys.

Comment

I agree that this is a deep draft and really don't want us to give up any picks this year.
                  However this years 1 + our 2015 #1 would get us to 11 or 12-about where the top corners are projected to start going. This years #11 should earn about 11.5M over 4 years. That is the cost of a top tier CB for 1 year right now. As much as I hate giving up a 1 next year( I love the draft) this not only helps us right now (we are only a snap away from Carter being on the field for 60% of the defensive snaps) but it is a pretty smart move from a financial perspective for the future

Comment

Mack or Dennard.

There isn't a WR special enough to trade up for or even take in the first round unless his name is Jerry Rice II.

Comment

Originally posted by orangefan View Post
                      I agree that this is a deep draft and really don't want us to give up any picks this year.
                      However this years 1 + our 2015 #1 would get us to 11 or 12-about where the top corners are projected to start going. This years #11 should earn about 11.5M over 4 years. That is the cost of a top tier CB for 1 year right now. As much as I hate giving up a 1 next year( I love the draft) this not only helps us right now (we are only a snap away from Carter being on the field for 60% of the defensive snaps) but it is a pretty smart move from a financial perspective for the future
                      Unless we are going into the top 10 there is no reason in the world to give up next year's first.
                      You would already have to give up #31, the 2nd in this year and likely next year. As a start.

Comment

If he is half as good as Von he will be a stud. Please do not spout this nonsense.
                        Von is a elite player and his own the field production and effort is not the issue.
                        It's his off the field issues.
                        Motivation is more then showing up on Sunday, motivation is putting the hours in weight room or the film room, when all your buddies are out partying. Look at Manning his greatness is defined on how well he prepared he is on the practice field.

Comment

Unless we are going into the top 10 there is no reason in the world to give up next year's first.
                          You would already have to give up #31, the 2nd in this year and likely next year. As a start.
                          I'd give up our 31st pick, and next years first (28-32nd pick), to move into the top 10 and get Mike Evans or Justin Gilbert in a heart beat. Maybe throw in a 2nd from this year or next year.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                            Motivation is more then showing up on Sunday, motivation is putting the hours in weight room or the film room, when all your buddies are out partying. Look at Manning his greatness is defined on how well he prepared he is on the practice field.
                            Don't bother, just accept that the fat guy that got suspended for taking party drugs really gives a ****.

Plus, he probably already bought the jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                              ON the field, Von is motivated, dont be stupid.
                              I'm pretty sure you're too stupid to understand what motivation is dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                                I'd give up our 31st pick, and next years first (28-32nd pick), to move into the top 10 and get Mike Evans or Justin Gilbert in a heart beat. Maybe throw in a 2nd from this year or next year.
                                No, no. Play hardball.

Comment

Working...
                                X