Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft-What player would you sell the farm for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
    I can maybe see 2 CB's, i doubt 2 WR's.

Depending if we trade our or not.

Positions wise, i would guess 1-2 CB's, 1 OL, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 DL, 1 LB, 1 S.
    It wouldn't shock me if we passed on a RB or S.
    Depending on Painter's development it wouldn't shock me if we didn't take a OL.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
      It wouldn't shock me if we passed on a RB or S.
      Depending on Painter's development it wouldn't shock me if we didn't take a OL.
      Our RB depth is ass.

I can maybe not see a safety but a guy like Boston or Exum in the 4th or 5th wouldnt be bad.

I'm not saying take an OL in the 1st but i would draft one OL/DL every year, jmo though.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernistCaliforneeway7 View Post
        The dream would be getting Clowney. Von, Ware and this phenom.......oh god just creamed in my pants. I freaking love pass rushers.
        Yeah, Clowney is the only guy I would sell out to get. I think Watkins is the best offensive prospect in the draft since Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
          Our RB depth is ass.

I can maybe not see a safety but a guy like Boston or Exum in the 4th or 5th wouldnt be bad.

I'm not saying take an OL in the 1st but i would draft one OL/DL every year, jmo though.
          Don't get me wrong I want a RB. Specifically Jeremy Hill from LSU.
          Which is not going to happen due to his character issues.

I am thinking about something that Elway could potentially do.
          He used a 2nd on Ball, a 3rd on Hillman, we have CJ Anderson and it has been said that they want to get all of them a lot of reps in camp before adding a RB.

I agree on OL and DL. I would take one a year.
          They moved Franklin to shore up LG, you have Ramirez and Montgomery going at it for C, Clark and Justice will vie for the RT spot and we reportedly love Painter.
          It is not out of the realm of possibility to pass on a OL in the draft.

Comment

I think we are going to be disappointed with who's available @31.

I think the top tier CBs and LBs are gone. I think in this draft it's more advisable to trade back if at all possible and add more picks.

I wouldn't sell the farm to move up in this deep draft..

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post

Yep. Wrong draft. Id sell the farm for an Andrew luck. But there isn't any.

Comment

None. There is no one player worth selling the farm for in professional football. Maybe 5 guys at best and we already have one and we didn't have to sell the farm for him.

Comment

Manziel

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                    3 guys I would sell the farm for..
                    Clowney because he is a once in a generation talent.
                    Mack because he will be a dynamic player and very unique on defense.
                    Watkins because he is simply put... Special.
                    I love the talent that Clowney has, but his attitude and occasionally unmotivated play makes me leery of the guy. I think with his ability he could be one of the game's best, but I have my doubts that he ever completely puts it together.

Comment

I think the top tier CBs and LBs are gone. I think in this draft it's more advisable to trade back if at all possible and add more picks.

I understand what you are trying to say. However, if you expect to be disappointed at #31 then it would be smarter to move up, not down and ensure you get a player you like and can make a difference now.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                        I love the talent that Clowney has, but his attitude and occasionally unmotivated play makes me leery of the guy. I think with his ability he could be one of the game's best, but I have my doubts that he ever completely puts it together.
                        I think that Clowney has to go to the right place and embrace the coaching.
                        I do not think he was really unmotivated. Unmotivated guys get eviscerated by their coaches when they leave(IE Sam Montgomery by LSU coaches)

Clowney for all the little flaws people point out about him is pretty much loved by his SC coaches and they speak highly of him.

Comment

Agreed. I can see us doing one of 2 things in the draft. Moving up a few slots if Mosely or Shazier are sitting there in the mid 20's and the team really likes them or most likely moving back for a team that needs a QB that falls. Someone looking to jump up to grab, Carr, Manziel, Bridgewater or Garrapolo

Comment

Rae Carruth /thread

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                              Rae Carruth /thread
                              Where did that come from?

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                                Rae Carruth /thread
                                I see your Rae Carruth and raise you Lawrence Phillips.

Comment

Working...
                                X