Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft-What player would you sell the farm for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoge also said that Clowney isn't good. That RGIII should have went over Luck and a plethora of other stupid things. He said he'd take Michael Sam over Clowney.

Comment

Mack, Dennard, Clowney

Comment

Oh and **** Hoge

Comment

Originally posted by orangefan View Post
          Given the fact that we only have 3 corners on the roster I would have to say that I would be ok with using next years picks to move up for Gilbert,Dennard or Fuller depending on how far they fall. I can see us taking 2 corners in the first four rounds.
          I expect us to take 2 CB's and 2 WR's in the draft.
          Depth is scarce at both positions.
          DT,Sanders,Welker & Caldwell are the top 4. Welker is a FA after this season if we do not re-sign him. One injury and it's a bad situation.

Talib,Harris and Webster are our 3 CB's. Carter would be the 4th CB.
          Let me say that again. Tony Carter, in a defense where we run nickel a lot and have had issues with keeping our starting CB's on the field for all 16 games. Would be the 4th CB.
          I do not want him to see the damn field next year. I would love to see him with another team.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
            Hoge also said that Clowney isn't good. That RGIII should have went over Luck and a plethora of other stupid things. He said he'd take Michael Sam over Clowney.
            Hoge is a dumb ass at times but the Sam over Clowney comment was the dumbest thing said outside of Jaws proclaiming Manziel was a 3rd or 4th round pick.

However, there are times when Hoge makes some valid points.
            The problem is that when he does make them. He is so entrenched in his opinion that the player cannot overcome certain traits that it waters down and negates his overall argument.

Comment

If Justin Gilbert or Dennard fall into the teens, look into what it would take. I love both of those guys, both of them will be big time.

Comment

Not Clowney......as crazy talented as he is.....I dont see how he comes out of last year with 3 sacks. Production is my number one indicator of talent.

How can you have the attributes that he does....which are plain and simple unbelievable......and only have three sacks.

I dont care if you were doubled and tripled. If you were doubled, you should STILL be sacking the QB with his talent.

If you were triple teamed.....your defense should be nutz.

I didnt see it.

I would move up for Watkins and Mack.

I believe both of those guys are special.

Id give up our first, our second, third, next years first and fourth to move up for Mack.

For Watkins, not so much because there are other WRs that are really good talents other than him as well.

Comment

Not mentioned here but Mike Evans is gonna be a great player in the NFL. Reminds a lot of people of Anquan Boldin.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                    He said Brohm was better than Rodgers too

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                      Not mentioned here but Mike Evans is gonna be a great player in the NFL. Reminds a lot of people of Anquan Boldin.
                      He reminds me more of VJax than Boldin.

Landry reminds me more of Boldin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                        DT,Sanders,Welker & Caldwell are the top 4. Welker is a FA after this season if we do not re-sign him. One injury and it's a bad situation.

Let me say that again. Tony Carter, in a defense where we run nickel a lot and have had issues with keeping our starting CB's on the field for all 16 games. Would be the 4th CB.
                        I do not want him to see the damn field next year. I would love to see him with another team.
                        I can maybe see 2 CB's, i doubt 2 WR's.

Ideally would be one of the top 5 CB's and Colvin in the 4th to stash ala like Q.

Depending if we trade out or not.

Positions wise, i would guess 1-2 CB's, 1 OL, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 DL, 1 LB, 1 S.
                        Last edited by LikeABoss5820; 04-23-2014, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately he resigned a couple days ago

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                            Unfortunately he resigned a couple days ago
                            I know, I am talking about us cutting him. Nothing would make me happier than to see two CB's brought in and them pushing Carter out.

Comment

The dream would be getting Clowney. Von, Ware and this phenom.......oh god just creamed in my pants. I freaking love pass rushers.

Comment

I know, I am talking about us cutting him. Nothing would make me happier than to see two CB's brought in and them pushing Carter out.
                                That would be nice

Comment

Working...
                                X