Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft-What player would you sell the farm for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft-What player would you sell the farm for?

We're talking getting into the top 10. Are there any players at all you would trade up for?

I'm completely sold on Mack. I think we could find a place for him and use him creatively.

I love our WR core, totally love sanders, but to me Watkins and Evans are two people worth trading up for. This isn't necessarily a win-now move as we would definitely have diminishing returns. But for the future this move makes sense. Next year we lose Welker, give DT the big WR contract he has earned, and we now have DT, Watkins/Evans, Sanders in the slot for a very reasonably amount of $$$ at the WR position.

Greg Robinson would give us the best OL in the NFL. (wouldn't trade up for)

Aaron Donald is pretty can't miss if a DT can ever qualify as can't miss. (wouldn't trade up though)

Probably the only other player I can say I would consider is trading up to 10ish for Dennard. I'm falling in love with this guy the more and more I see of him... sounds like the entire NFL is also.

Just getting excited for the draft and wanted to stir up some convo....

Mack is gonna be amazing in the nfl

Comment

Mack is gone top 5. I don't move up on any player, any year, except a franchise QB. Go BPA.

Comment

3 guys I would sell the farm for..
        Clowney because he is a once in a generation talent.
        Mack because he will be a dynamic player and very unique on defense.
        Watkins because he is simply put... Special.

Comment

Nobody, the cost is just too high from 31.

Comment

Of course no one would, but let's say you HAD to trade up. Like your family is set up for life if you do. Who would you pick?

Put me down for Clowney.

Comment

Originally posted by orange crusher View Post
              Nobody, the cost is just too high from 31.
              What Crusher said. Nobody in this draft is worth the cost of moving up that far to get.

Comment

Kaylore immediately hates you.

Comment

Probably Mack but he's not falling out of the top 5 if not top 3.

Not happening but if Donald slips to 15, i'd get on the phones and see what it takes.

Comment

Kijana Carter.

Comment

Clowney or Watkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                        Of course no one would, but let's say you HAD to trade up. Like your family is set up for life if you do. Who would you pick?

Put me down for Clowney.
                        same

Comment

Given the fact that we only have 3 corners on the roster I would have to say that I would be ok with using next years picks to move up for Gilbert,Dennard or Fuller depending on how far they fall. I can see us taking 2 corners in the first four rounds.

Comment

Merril Hodge yesterday said Khalil Mack is the best defensive prospect he has ever seen...

Comment

I agree with Blarge. The only time you trade up that high is for a franchise QB. Since there isn't one in this draft...

If I absolutely had to it would be Clowney. Clowney, Ware and Miller would pretty much put an end to the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X