Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Schedule to be announced on Wednesday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Schedule to be announced on Wednesday.

NFL Media PR ‏@InsideNFLMedia 3m

Release on 2014 NFL Schedule revealed on @nflnetwork, http://NFL.com & NFL Mobile on Wednesday at 8p ET: http://on.nfl.com/1lBItr9

Lot of speculation Denver will open with Seattle.

A Super Bowl rematch in Week 1 when the game wasn't competitive is the heighth of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
      A Super Bowl rematch in Week 1 when the game wasn't competitive is the heighth of stupidity.
      its not the height of stupidity, i sincerely doubt the same result will occur.

Id rather it not happen though as a Broncos fan.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
        its not the height of stupidity, i sincerely doubt the same result will occur.

Id rather it not happen though as a Broncos fan.
        Dumb. Shouldn't be a week 1 game

Comment

I would welcome that game on a Thursday to open the season. We would need the extra few days as it will be a physical game.

Comment

I doubt Seattle/Denver meet week 1. I could see the NFL capitalizing on Seattle/SF early though.

I do see Denver/Seattle playing early in the season, probably week 1-4. Odds are these are the two favorites in the AFC/NFC, they will want to space out the potential rematch.

Comment

We play there in preseason, they´re not gonna make this the season opener.

Now that CBS has lost the US Open rights it´d be kinda cool to have a home opener in Week 1 in the regular Sunday time slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jens1893 View Post
                We play there in preseason, they´re not gonna make this the season opener.

Now that CBS has lost the US Open rights it´d be kinda cool to have a home opener in Week 1 in the regular Sunday time slot.
                The week 1 preseason game vs the Seahawks is here. Given that the Broncos play their last preseason game on the road in Dallas, it's unlikely the Broncos play on the road, especially against Seattle, to open the regular season.

Comment

Unless I missed something in the last 24 hours, the speculation I read is that the Broncos won't be opening at Seattle. We'll find out for sure tomorrow night.

Comment

Broncos have had home games to open the last three seasons. We're due for a road opener this year.

Comment

Highly doubt Denver plays the thursday night game against Seattle. One, Broncos had the opening game last year. Two, they got worked by Seattle.

Comment

I want that game. Most of the team will be healthy and not on IR yet.

Comment

Pretty sure it'll be Seahawks-Niners. I'll be shocked by any other outcome.

Comment

Schefter confirming Broncos/Seahawks to open season.

Comment

Kind of suprised that Nfl would want this opener after Den SB showing. Happy with road opener though.

Comment

Working...
                              X