Powdered Alcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powdered Alcohol

It sounds like you can just add water and boom you're drinking a lemon drop. They talked about it being taken into sporting events where the cost of Alcohol is expensive. It's a good read.

http://www.iflscience.com/chemistry/...ohol-coming-us

Looks like FDA reversed allowing it. Would have been perfect for those on a budget, go to sporting events and are alcoholics.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
      Looks like FDA reversed allowing it. Would have been perfect for those on a budget, go to sporting events and are alcoholics.
      It will get approved. Why do you have to be an alcoholic to enjoy a drink at a sporting event that doesn't cost 8 bucks for 8 ounces.

Comment

Just seems like a really bad idea.

Comment

Think of camping.

No more Bottles in the lakes and rivers. Just bring a bag of cosmopolitan alcohol mix and a bottle of water and bam. Sounds like a great idea to me.

Comment

Might be great for cyclists too!

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
              It will get approved. Why do you have to be an alcoholic to enjoy a drink at a sporting event that doesn't cost 8 bucks for 8 ounces.
              I was describing how pissed Chiefs' fans are going to be if it gets reversed (and heard a blip that they are now reconsidering it).

I drink enough in the parking lot. No need to add onto the liver pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                That's all they need, one more thing to make them more of a nuisance .

Comment

I'm going to get a tongue depressor and eat it like I did Fun Dip as a kid!

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                    I don't know about that. They never do anything wrong and they also don't register their bikes. How can you give them a DUI? (calling Dr. Broncostein)

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post
                      I'm going to get a tongue depressor and eat it like I did Fun Dip as a kid!
                      and chase it down with vodka!

Comment

^^^ Or everclear!

Comment

Or a zima!

Comment

Can you snort it?

Comment

I'll file this under, "What the **** are you thinking?"

Comment

Working...
                              X