Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manning & Gase visit Nick Saban

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Manning & Gase visit Nick Saban

    http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...n_manning.html

    Manning and Gase were "making some visits," Saban said, and Alabama just happened to be on their agenda.

    "To be honest with you, he was just trying to learn so he could be a better player," Saban said. "I think a lot of people would say, 'Wow, the guy is one of the best, if not the best, and certainly from a career standpoint probably about as good as anybody's been in the history of the league. After all the experience and knowledge that he has, he's going out and trying to seek more knowledge and understanding of the game of football so he can play better.'

  • #2
    BUT HE WON'T TALK TO OUR MEDIA, HE'S NO LEADER!!!!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rabb View Post
      BUT HE WON'T TALK TO OUR MEDIA, HE'S NO LEADER!!!!!!!!!
      Poor leadership all around. Would respect Manning a lot more if he would just call in to the local radio shows.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think he tries too hard to know everything and be perfect that adds more pressure on himself plays tight esp in big games. Just relax and play and have fun. I think he'd have even more success if he did. I admire his passion and desire to go above and beyond but, at some point you have to reflect and go maybe I need to loosen up.
        Last edited by NFLBRONCO; 04-18-2014, 08:03 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Zackly

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
            I think he tries too hard to know everything and be perfect that adds more pressure on himself plays tight esp in big games. Just relax and play and have fun. I think he'd have even more success if he did.
            Because not preparing leads to success?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
              Because not preparing leads to success?
              little known Tebow affect

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                Poor leadership all around. Would respect Manning a lot more if he would just call in to the local radio shows.
                PEYTON MANNING MUST CALL DMAC!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  This story reminds me of Ghostbusters.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
                    I think he tries too hard to know everything and be perfect that adds more pressure on himself plays tight esp in big games. Just relax and play and have fun. I think he'd have even more success if he did. I admire his passion and desire to go above and beyond but, at some point you have to reflect and go maybe I need to loosen up.
                    I'm pretty sure that was the game plan for the Super Bowl

                    not too shabby...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Manning, Gase “visit” to Saban may have violated offseason rules

                      http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...fseason-rules/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                        little known Tebow affect
                        Lol. Maybe he should be hanging with Mcnab and get a dui or two. All in an effort to be more relaxed

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Manning just got the touch of a multiple Championship winning coach. Oh yeah, we are winning it all this year.


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Must be something pretty specific....Alabama isn't necessarily known for their offense.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                              Manning, Gase “visit” to Saban may have violated offseason rules

                              http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...fseason-rules/
                              Some of the haters on PFT want draft picks docked for the potential violation.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X