Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you trade Hillman for LeMichael James?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you trade Hillman for LeMichael James?

LaMichael James - RB - 49ers
    The Sacramento Bee reports the 49ers "have been shopping" third-year RB LaMichael James.
    It's been speculated James would be available since early in the offseason. The 61st overall pick in the 2012 draft, James has earned just 44 offensive touches in two seasons with San Francisco. His kickoff-return production dropped sharply as a sophomore, and he fumbled two punts. An undersized, straight-linish runner with no power and little elusiveness, we don't have particularly high hopes for James even if he finds a new home. He'll be 25 in October.

Sounds like the running back version of Holliday.

Comment

No

Comment

No although they are about the same player.

Comment

He's better than hillman. It won't happen, but I'd take a trade straight up.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

he's better than Hillman

Comment

I wouldn't.

Comment

They both suck, so what does it matter?

Comment

So trade one smaller RB with fumbling issues for another smaller rb with fumbling issues.

Brilliant.

Comment

**** no.

Comment

its freaking crazy that hillman is still only 22. i don't think his career is decided yet.

Comment

No. I think Hillman gets a lot of hate for being young. Sure he has made mistakes on the field, but he does have some ability. I think with time he can develop. I believe we will see a new version of Hillman this season. I also think the team feels that way as well. If they didn't think he could contribute, there is no way the team would have let Moreno walk without even trying to bring him back. Expecting a rookie to come in and be a key contributor is unlikely, because of the offense we run. Protection and blitz pickup is just as if not more important that running for our RB with our offense. And it is unrealistic to expect a rookie to come in and do a good job at that right off the bat.

Comment

Knowshon turned his career around after a few disappointing seasons. Hillman is still young. Although he may never be Moreno, he can be a serviceable third down back.

Comment

no. Hillman just needs to hold onto the ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X