The Knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Knife

Is anyone going to The Knife at Fillmore this Monday?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LjcW8d0fEsE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm excited they've finally left Europe and came to Denver. One of my alltime favs.

Fillmore in SF?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
      Fillmore in SF?
      The Fillmore Auditorium on Colfax.

Comment

It's truly a unique experience. These guys are pros... makes most popular electronica musicians today look like amateurs.

Comment

WOW.

I had never heard of The Knife before this, but I love this kind of stuff. I'll be looking them up tonight for more. :-)

(Damn. They're not coming to Portland or the Northwest at all.)
          Last edited by sisterhellfyre; 04-16-2014, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Heartbeats on the deep cuts album is awesome. That album is great

Comment

oh damn, I didn't even know they were here.

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
                oh damn, I didn't even know they were here.
                A Knife show is an experience. I'll go by myself if I have to, but I'd like to know some people there.

Comment

Originally posted by sisterhellfyre View Post
                  WOW.

I had never heard of The Knife before this, but I love this kind of stuff. I'll be looking them up tonight for more. :-)

(Damn. They're not coming to Portland or the Northwest at all.)
                  They're more of an underground/hipster thing in the States. They have a much bigger following in Europe, and as such most of their touring has been in Norway/Sweden/Denmark/Germany/the Netherlands.... then they'd make like three stops in like New York, LA and Chicago for their "US Tour."

That's why I was incredibly stoked to see they were coming to Denver this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
                    A Knife show is an experience. I'll go by myself if I have to, but I'd like to know some people there.
                    sure would be nice, but I get my wisdom teeth removed two days before.

Comment

They sing in English? Rather listen to Depeche Mode Remixes.

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
                        sure would be nice, but I get my wisdom teeth removed two days before.
                        So you're telling me you'll have plenty of morphine to pop at the show? lol.
                        Last edited by Mogulseeker; 04-17-2014, 12:43 AM.

Comment

I'm more of a trance/house guy (I know, I'm old) but these guys are very very good.

Comment

Damn!

I may have to go check this out.

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
                              They're more of an underground/hipster thing in the States. They have a much bigger following in Europe, and as such most of their touring has been in Norway/Sweden/Denmark/Germany/the Netherlands.
                              A lot of the bands I listen to these days -- probably most -- are from Europe, and from those specific countries. I just saw VNV Nation here last Monday, and they put on a great show in a small venue (600 people). That's more EBM/industrial-dance than The Knife, but my sweet tooth for electronica extends that far. :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X