No announcement yet.

Peyton's comments this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said he did watch the film to learn from what went wrong. He just said he didn't watch the the TV broadcast.

Comment

Gonna have to disagree saying he didnt care.

They just got beat by a better team in all 3 phases, doesnt mean they didnt "care"

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
        I don't think it's semantics at all. I think it's definition of not caring.

JMO.
        I see both sides of the story. I agree with Rev that all these things are symptoms of not caring, but I also see the side that claims its more due to ignorance of the moment. I would assume that caring deeply and partying arent mutually exclusive considering I doubt the players CHOSE to party over a victory ... I assume they figured it wouldn't affect them. Also, none of us know the extent of all the party rumors, or if Seattle wasn't engaging in the exact same kind of behavior.

But I don't think looking flat or underperforming is a symptom of not caring. I've definitely choked away numerous "seize the moment" type of opportunities because I cared too much, or just got lost in the enormity of a moment.

Regardless, they **** the bed.

Comment

What can they say they took a dump in a big game. As much as I like Peyton the littlest things bother him I wish he could shrug things off alot better. Seattle was physical we have always struggled against those type teams. 2014 Fox this team doesn't get a pass put up or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
            Probably sick of Decker dropping his passes, anyway.
            Decker is a p***y now that he's offically gone I'm glad.

Comment

Here's the video:

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...-living/26975/

Comment

The reason we lost to Seattle was the same reason Green Bay lost to the Broncos - over confidant

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                  The days the entire team should be forced to watch that game:

First day of OTAs, first day of mini-camp, first day of training camp, last day of training camp and (should we be lucky enough to get back there) the first day of the two weeks prior to the Superbowl.

They need that **** to be like Clockwork Orange.
                  They need to put that **** on a loop on the locker room TVs for the entire offseason, regular season, and post season.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                    The reason we lost to Seattle was the same reason Green Bay lost to the Broncos - over confidant
                    I think it was more that they got punched in the mouth and, while laying on the mat looking up, dazed and confused, realized they didn't have an answer to the reality that those punches were going to keep coming. It was probably similar to how Mike Tyson's opponents felt after one of his onslaughts during his prime. You can't stop what's coming.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                      I think it was more that they got punched in the mouth and, while laying on the mat looking up, dazed and confused, realized they didn't have an answer to the reality that those punches were going to keep coming. It was probably similar to how Mike Tyson's opponents felt after one of his onslaughts during his prime. You can't stop what's coming.
                      I agree that was a big part of it too. All they had to do was re watch the Seattle pre season game to know what was coming. Your reason / my reason it still comes to mental preparation and that's on coaching.

Comment

I agree with this. Also, and I firmly believe this and firmly lay this at the feet of the coaching staff, this team was NOT prepared for the crowd noise and 100 percent clearly looked lost as a result. They never settled, never looked like they had good communication, and everything just snowballed. It happens, but it sucks that it happened on the world's biggest stage.

Comment

I don't really care what Peyton thoughts are on the SB blowout anyway. I watched the game from start to finish, he played like shiat and it was embarrassing to watch.

Comment

Agreed. Sometimes things are as simple as they seem. Flat, unprepared or whatever. The better team that day won and Denver got their teeth kicked in. There isn't a lot to learn from the game that you can tell the players.

Comment

Awwww crap, we're the Denver Peter McNeeleys.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/fTwJHmhc9GA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/fTwJHmhc9GA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                                Awwww crap, we're the Denver Peter McNeeleys.
                                The "cocoon of horror"!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_McNeeley

Comment

Working...
                                X