DT vs Dez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT vs Dez

I just posted in the thread about Kizla saying that McDaniels was better at drafting than Elway. McDaniels only had two good draft picks IMO; Demaryius Thomas, and Eric Decker.

With that being said... I am curious to see if there are any Denver Bronco fans that would rather have Dez Bryant right now over Demaryius Thomas.

I am a DT fan, simply because I would not want to deal with the stress and antics that Dez Bryant brings to a football team. So what say you?

DT seems more consistent, I would think everyone in the NFL would take him over Dez..... Except for Jerrah.

Comment

DT, since we already have Von to fill the role of **** up.

Comment

DT. Don't need the extra drama on the team. The team already looks like a massive soap opera.

Comment

I still think we haven't seen the best from Dez but the guy is kind of a tampon. I'd be glad to have either is my #1 WR.

Comment

Dez is willing to take over a game. I love DT as our #1 but would like him to get going when the game gets physical or we need someone to step up and beat a top 5'11" CB.

I think Dez's draft position is well warranted and anyone who suggests he is a better WR than DT couldn't be considered wrong. However, Dez's Drama is too much for me to suggest i'd prefer him over DT.

Comment

I actually think Dez is a better pure receiver and plays with more aggression, but he's not as consistent and is a head case. DT could be so much better with a bit more effort.

Comment

Dez has mental issues cause he's got Romo throwing to him.

Comment

I own a Thomas jersey and (ignoring any off field stuff) I think Dez is the superior receiver, but the gap is closing.

DT was more raw coming out of college and had Orton and Tebow throwing somewhere near him, so that didn't help his development and yet was still able to dominate a few games (especially the Pittsburgh playoff game). He has markedly improved the last 2 years with better coaching and a better/consistent QB. He's got a shot to overtake Dez this year.

Comment

Del is a better WR but more likely to kill someone.

Comment

I think Dez is a slightly better than DT but their personalities couldn't be any different. I take DT easily.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                        Del is a better WR but more likely to kill someone.
                        He's also an amazing salesman.

Comment

First game where it seemed to me that DT wanted to take over a game a showed the desire to win where it stood out over everyone else?

Superbowl.

I hope he takes that attitude into the coming year. If he does, he's going to have a huge year.

I'll take DT.

He can take a quick hit pass behind the LOS and take it to the house 90+ yards.

DEZ can't do that but he can start an argument in the huddle and on the sideline.

Comment

Did anyone watch DT in the Superbowl. He played with passion and set a super bowl record while his teammates shat the bed. Separated shoulder on the first hit of the game could have taken out of the game. Instead, he manned up and caught 12 more balls. I will take him all day every day over Dez.

Comment

We should have drafted them both.

Comment

Working...
                              X