Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possibly the greatest youtube video in history...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly the greatest youtube video in history...

Stick with it...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1IAXrxlDK6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
    Stick with it...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1IAXrxlDK6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Hahaha. To say drinking to much impairs your judgement is an understatement.

Comment

Not sure about greatest video. I didn't see Elway driving the Broncos down for the winning Super Bowl TD. I did possibly see Mock back in the day, though.

Comment

You clearly haven’t seen many YouTube videos. D-plus at best.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
          Hahaha. To say drinking to much impairs your judgement is an understatement.
          The man is obviously retarded.

Comment

What?

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
              Stick with it...

better than this?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pPCEXq4mgk

Comment

Originally posted by GameChanger View Post
                I remember that one. Say what you will, that was probably the ONE thing I didn't mind about McD, was his no BS in your face coaching. I know he's not a "players" coach. I think that **** is overrated. I've been in sports and I always responded better to those in your face coaches. I don't know, for me it made me feel as if they were just as competitive as I was. Because I would call out players in practice that would F up often and if a coach didn't do it, I always thought he was sorta soft. McD did quite a few things wrong and I won't deny that but the one thing I did like was when he called you out as a player when you F'd up. I loved when he said to Orton, it's not about my bad, just do your F'n job. I think players play just a little harder when they have an edge after they've just been chewed out, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by GameChanger View Post

Comment

This one is pretty classic.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YzZ7aGO8PiQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Acid is a hell of a drug.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                        This one is pretty classic.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YzZ7aGO8PiQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        Ouch, lol. Big tree fall hard.

Comment

This one is also a classic

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VXr7IRNDOlA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

This one is my favorite. But it takes a while to watch. But it is mind-blowing, what animals will do.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LU8DDYz68kM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                              This one is my favorite. But it takes a while to watch. But it is mind-blowing, what animals will do.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LU8DDYz68kM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              Wow just spent an hour watching animal fights. Goodness!

Comment

Working...
                              X