Von on playing with Ware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von on playing with Ware

<iframe width="420" height="388" frameborder="0" id="tout_embed" src="//www.tout.com/embed/touts/mm6xfi"></iframe>

This could be our Dynamic Duo (take 2). Can't wait to see those 2 guys just ripping through the ends while Big Vick and Pot Roast push the center.

Comment

Ware & Tear

Comment

Ace and Gary.

Comment

Blazed and Sober

Comment

Ass Tickler & Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
              This could be our Dynamic Duo (take 2). Can't wait to see those 2 guys just ripping through the ends while Sly/Knighton/Wolfe and Pot Roast push the center.
              Fixed your post

Comment

QB VonderWare Skids

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                  Ace and Gary.
                  ... not funny. Homophobia is a sin.

ZONA, love the K-Vick props, there's not enough of that around here. But you forgot Sly in the middle. Must admit I'm kinda skittish about him, I dunno why. Kinda reminds me of Dan Williams, D-line underachieving yawner we drafted too high, still chasing the ghost of Ted Gregory. So long, small blind - shouldn't have limped. The rest of you Google it, I don't care.

Comment

Speaking of dynamic duo spare parts and such ... anybody notice the freaking ransom Tennessee is paying Shaun Phillips? $5 million for two years?! Elway got him, one year for $1.2, maybe 1.5 ... right when we were perceived desperate, having just lost Elvis.

$5 mill for two years? ...

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                      ... not funny. Homophobia is a sin.

ZONA, love the K-Vick props, there's not enough of that around here. But you forgot Sly in the middle. Must admit I'm kinda skittish about him, I dunno why. Kinda reminds me of Dan Williams, D-line underachieving yawner we drafted too high, still chasing the ghost of Ted Gregory. So long, small blind - shouldn't have limped. The rest of you Google it, I don't care.
                      Big Vick is a beast plain and simple. Sly isn't going to replace him as a starter, don't see that happening. I do think Sly has made improvements and he needs to keep improving but I'll put my money on Vick to start opposite of Pot Roast. I also don't understand why some think Wolfe is going to do anything on the inside except on long downs/distances. He's really more of a well rounded DE who plays the run solid and gets decent edge push. Also fills in nice on the DT nickle package but he's not proven he's special yet. I'm actually liking Jackson more then I am Wolfe.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                        Big Vick is a beast plain and simple. Sly isn't going to replace him as a starter, don't see that happening. I do think Sly has made improvements and he needs to keep improving but I'll put my money on Vick to start opposite of Pot Roast. I also don't understand why some think Wolfe is going to do anything on the inside except on long downs/distances. He's really more of a well rounded DE who plays the run solid and gets decent edge push. Also fills in nice on the DT nickle package but he's not proven he's special yet. I'm actually liking Jackson more then I am Wolfe.
                        It's like you're in my brain, man!

Comment

Shake and Bake

Comment

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...he-will-bounce

Good to see Von has shed 20 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                              Speaking of dynamic duo spare parts and such ... anybody notice the freaking ransom Tennessee is paying Shaun Phillips? $5 million for two years?! Elway got him, one year for $1.2, maybe 1.5 ... right when we were perceived desperate, having just lost Elvis.

$5 mill for two years? ...
                              Phillips did well for himself last year on our "prove it" deal. had Elway not signed Ware, He probably would of given him about the same contract, IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                              X