• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Men final season thread

Yeah boy....

in

Comment

indeed a great show, i might actually try to watch it "live" this year. Always been behind catching up via Netflix. Great Show indeed, going to be interesting where they put Draper in the end.

on a side note.... this show is the reason I decided to just drinking liquor with ice alone without a coke or oj or something

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
        indeed a great show, i might actually try to watch it "live" this year. Always been behind catching up via Netflix. Great Show indeed, going to be interesting where they put Draper in the end.

on a side note.... this show is the reason I decided to just drinking liquor with ice alone without a coke or oj or something
        Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey goes great with Mad Men.

On a side note, I think the story is really crystalizing. I always had a feeling the show would end with Don completely self destructing, even committing suicide.

That's looking like more and more of a possibility.

Comment

They hit the ball out of the park with this episodes though all their opening season episodes are great.

It is like going back in time to my childhood, in respect to the dirty aluminum door jams, plaid pants, and the shot of the Orange County Airport.

Comment

I love Mad Men, but since I mostly watch it on Netflix, I'm always a year behind. Working on season 5 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
              They hit the ball out of the park with this episodes though all their opening season episodes are great.

It is like going back in time to my childhood, in respect to the dirty aluminum door jams, plaid pants, and the shot of the Orange County Airport.
              This one really hit home -- visually, it seems they're conveying that the "golden age" where the show started has been brought to an end by the 60's, and things look cheaper, crappier, darker, and more uncomfortable.

Comment

Saw it - it was OK. Last season started off very slow as well - and ended quite awesomely. Note to Producers - I prefer seeing a naked Joan as opposed to a naked Roger sterling.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDownPoster View Post
                  Saw it - it was OK. Last season started off very slow as well - and ended quite awesomely. Note to Producers - I prefer seeing a naked Joan as opposed to a naked Roger sterling.
                  Side boob was ineffect last night, had to hit rewind a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                    Side boob was ineffect last night, had to hit rewind a couple times.
                    Yeah I didn't realize that Jessica Pare had such nice breasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
                      Yeah I didn't realize that Jessica Pare had such nice breasts.
                      I think she was the topless girl in "hot tub time machine"

Comment

Originally posted by sutoazul View Post
                        That would be correct. I hope I'm allowed to link this...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/481652..._boobs_in_tub/

Comment

It's too bad Mad Men isn't on a premium cable channel... I wouldn't have minded seeing more of Alexis Bledel last season.

Comment

Originally posted by sutoazul View Post
                            Jessica Pare showed her boobs on screen? How was I not aware of this.

Comment

Working...
                            X