So these D-Bags today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So these D-Bags today...

I was in line at the Arby's drive through getting a soda, when I noticed this car full of dudes in front of me smoking weed. I thought, man that's old times, smoking dope and getting some drive through..

Then I notice the driver is smoking too....

Then I thought to myself, what if this head were to hit someone driving around all ****ed up? What it were a friend of mine.... I thought about calling the police and reporting, but decided not to.

Would you have turned them in, or just go about your way?

You can't drive and smoke weed at the same time? In CA that is part of the drivers test.

Comment

I would only call police if i saw someone driving erratic to the point it was dangerous.

Otherwise i would mind my own business.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
        I was in line at the Arby's drive through getting a soda, when I noticed this car full of dudes in front of me smoking weed. I thought, man that's old times, smoking dope and getting some drive through..

Then I thought to myself, what if this head were to hit someone driving around all ****ed up? What it were a friend of mine.... I thought about calling the police and reporting, but decided not to.

I would have shot them, as long as they weren't in your family.

Comment

Originally posted by broncogary View Post
          I would have shot them, as long as they weren't in your family.
          I didn't have my nine... But I did have a new round point shovel in the trunk, maybe I should have them to death with the shovel?

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
            I would only call police if i saw someone driving erratic to the point it was dangerous.

Otherwise i would mind my own business.
            What if he's just keep baked, and in 10 minutes rolls through Stapleton and mows down a kid.... I felt the same way, but now I'm rethinking it

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mDo5MMYxEiM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

meh, I wouldn't have done anything about it. People that stupid usually dig their own graves.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

The good news is you can't hurt someone too badly driving 20 miles per hour

Comment

I'd be more concerned about the 90% of the driving population on the cell phone.

Comment

I think your only choice was to eliminate him with extreme prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                        meh, I wouldn't have done anything about it. People that stupid usually dig their own graves.
                        and others' graves.

Comment

I don't mind people digging their own graves. I start to mind when they start digging other peoples graves.

Comment

They just shouldn't dig for anyone else

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                              I'd be more concerned about the 90% of the driving population on the cell phone.
                              Word....I'm sure all the people you see texting or talking on their cell phones are more likely to cause or get into an accident than the dude that was sparking up.

Poor dude was just catching a little buzz and trying to get his Arby's on.

I wouldn't have thought about calling the police and reporting it, but that's just me. I've rolled into a few fast food places after doing the same thing myself.

The only time I've been tempted to call the police is if I see someone weaving all over the road or driving in the wrong direction when it's completely obvious they are **** faced and being a danger to others.
                              Last edited by SouthStndJunkie; 04-12-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X