Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that piss you off

Commercials and advertising in general.

But this one makes crazy, because I'm sure many morons buy into it....

"If I can't meet or beat and bona fide deal, I'll give you the car!"

Dealing Doug, you own the inventory- you can sell a car for 1 penny.... You literally can always meet or beat a deal, you will never give someone a car...

But I can totally see some mouth breather spending all day trying to get a Deal Doug can't beat... Lol

I guess it doesn't really make me pissed, just really annoyed.

People who cruise in the passing lane. Die in a car fire you mother****ers.

Comment

People who wait for a green light to make a right turn.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
        People who wait for a green light to make a right turn.
        People who don't signal so you know you can make a right or left turn

Comment

People who drive across parking lot lanes doing 30 and not looking for cars driving correctly or pedestrians. I want to enema on their face!

Comment

People who are pissed off enough to start a pissed off thread on the mane, knowing that people are pissed off about everything there is to be pissed off about

That's what pisses me off.

Oh and the Dutch............Smell like cabbage.

Comment

The homos on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                Commercials and advertising in general.

But this one makes crazy, because I'm sure many morons buy into it....

"If I can't meet or beat and bona fide deal, I'll give you the car!"

Dealing Doug, you own the inventory- you can sell a car for 1 penny.... You literally can always meet or beat a deal, you will never give someone a car...

But I can totally see some mouth breather spending all day trying to get a Deal Doug can't beat... Lol

I guess it doesn't really make me pissed, just really annoyed.
                I can't stand "Dealin' Doug" as well. If you can't beat a deal, why the F would you give someone the car? I find it hard to believe anyone would buy a car from that fool.

Comment

Subarus. All of em. I hate those ****in cars and they're everywhere.

Comment

People who take a road because it's a short cut, then wait for a mile of clearance to turn. If you want to be careful then go up to the light and turn with everyone else. I got flipped off by that guy for giving him a thumbs up after he finally made his turn.

Comment

Just off the top of my head:

The media and it's biased reporting.

Drivers who turn in front of you when there is nothing for miles behind you and go 15 mph slower than the speed limit and you can't pass them.

Insurance rates and more importantly, deductibles rising, but then being told it's just my imagination and it really isn't happening.

Comment

People who post on the Mane.

Comment

When you're sitting in a turn lane turning left and the person in the car in front of you is texting; the arrow turns green and they see it, but continue to look at their phone. Kill a mutha****a.

Comment

Dog shiit on the beach, that is what I hate.

Comment

This voice and geicos need to play it everyday. Every month. Every year.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X