Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Friday Night Song

Got money in my pocket. It's on!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jl1mQASHc48" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/kfVsfOSbJY0

Comment

I don't know that this exactly qualifies as a Friday song. It's more of an e everyday song!

But come on! Do you want to tell me that this isn't one of the greatest rock songs of all time? This band is in the rock n' roll hall of fame. And this song (choking up a little here) - This Song! - well, I don't have the words. Many might consider this song to be their own personal anthem - the song that defines their own lives. And while I feel more partial to one of the many great songs in the Air Supply portfolio, I would have a hard time arguing with this choice.

I picture myself walking down a hallway, through fog, and the people that have been influential in my life start a slow clap. And when that clap ascends into a crescendo, this very song starts what turns out to be the highlight reel of my life.

When the Broncos win their next Super Bowl, I like to think that this will be the song they'll be playing between the final gun, and the awarding of the Lombardi Trophy. But that's just me. I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me. That's just something that I enjoy.

Anyway, enough with the poetry. Just turn up the volume, and let the next four minutes and fifty-six seconds transport you to another place.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DgKLOk6Xk0o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Need more ideas, fellas. Throwing back some beers wit the homies tonite, and playin some Zombie Dice.

Comment

Friday by Rebecca Black.

Comment

Just occurred to me I don't know how to embed youtubes here.

http://youtu.be/G7fASdvrR-g

Hope it's not too Canadian

Comment

^damn. Extrovert beat me to it.

Comment

If you don't mind cheese, there's I Gotta Feeling by the Black-Eyed Peas.

Comment

It doesn't get more Friday than this!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wLGciG2a1I8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

You and your buddies could reminisce about loves lost with a little Cure.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wa2nLEhUcZ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Hellyeah - Drink Drank Drunk (Official)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/q3NrCZvV8Hc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HELLYEAH - Alcohaulin' Ass

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SBaIQreV8Yk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

This works for Friday or Saturday but driving home, I always love hearing this song by Debbie Deb (Look out Weekend)...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cCrq81_0kxQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/cCrq81_0kxQ

Comment

Working...
                        X