Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT:Alleged Bus Bully Learns the Hard Way That You Can Only Push Someone So Far Before They Snap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT:Alleged Bus Bully Learns the Hard Way That You Can Only Push Someone So Far Before They Snap

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SBjkxS85OAA?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ore-they-snap/

An alleged bully was in for a major surprise after she decided to violently attack a boy on her school bus. While the victim initially sat helplessly as she punched him in the face, pulled his hair and slapped him, his eventual reaction stunned the young woman.
    Image credit: YouTube

Image credit: YouTube

In video of the attack that was captured on a cell phone and subsequently uploaded to YouTube, the vicious assault unfolds as another boy begs off-camera for the girl to stop.

But she doesn’t listen.

As the berating and beating continues, the victim desperately tries to shield and protect himself, but to no avail.

But then something changes. When the alleged bully starts kicking the boy in the head, he springs to his feet and starts fighting back.

The tables instantaneously turn, as he grabs the her hair and puts her in a headlock, at one point seemingly dragging her over one of the seats; choking sounds can be heard.

The scene isn’t easy to watch.

“Get his hand off my eye please,” the girl says in the midst of the brawl, a hint of desperation replacing her once-aggressive tone.

Another boy — presumably the girl’s brother — becomes dismayed by what’s unfolding and he steps in to try and stop the bullying victim from getting his revenge.

“Oh hell! Get the — get the — f***! Holy s***! Get the f*** off of my f***ing sister!,” he says, as he tries to physically intervene.

Eventually, the brawl ends and the girl who seemingly started it all looks completely stunned by her victim’s response. The boy who countered her attack then asks if she is “ok.”
    I wish that kid would have finished that bully off by completing that choke and choked him out!

If that had been a white kid bullying a black kid it would be on every news channel.

This f'n country

Wish he would have put her in the hospital

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
      If that had been a white kid bullying a black kid it would be on every news channel.

This f'n country

I loved that other b!tch ass dick-hole in the blue jacket. Everything was fine til his sister got in that choke hold. Then he jumps in. Wish he could have gotten some medicine.

Comment

**** that bitch up!

Comment

This f'n country

Oh shut the **** up! Everything doesn't have to be about race. What a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
            You are right. Only one side makes it like that.

How much pub did the Martin case get when there is a good chance it was self defense?

How much pub did the case where the 3 african american teens shot the white guy going for a run for "fun?"

My point exactly. If you don't notice it you are blind.

Dumbass

Comment

You're right, but sadly he is too.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                You're right, but sadly he is too.
                Exactly. Not saying I like it...just pointing it out

Comment

I don't give a efff. That person get what was coming to her. White or black. I wish the guy in the blue jacket would have been knocked out too.

Comment

I love it when a bully gets what's coming.

I had something similar happen in middle school. This kid all through 7th and 8th grade took great pleasure in torturing me. I've never been a hothead, never was a fighter. I usually just ignored this kid and went on my way. He would try to get me riled up by calling me names, throwing my stuff and throwing things at me, etc. He wouldn't hit me, but would push me and shove me trying to get a reaction.

Towards the end of the first 8th grade semester, I finally had enough and snapped. We were playing basketball in gym class, and he stole my ball then threw it at me. I screamed, ran after him, and punched square in the face. He immediately started crying and ran away toward the gym teacher. I wasn't his only victim, so a whole bunch of kids started cheering me on. The gym teacher knew he was a giant dickhole, so she ignored his pleas as I rained blows on his head. He finally ran away after my anger was satiated.

I got suspended the last day of the semester. So basically my punishment was an extra day of vacation before winter break I'm pretty sure the staff rewarded me as everyone hated this kid.

I had to go around to my teachers and explain why I wouldn't be there the last day of suspension. My favorite was my old math teacher. She was this old, small, wrinkly old lady. When she asked what happened and I told her who I beat up, she gave me a big smile and said "Good". It was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                      I don't give a efff. That person get what was coming to her. White or black. I wish the guy in the blue jacket would have been knocked out too.
                      Exactly!

Comment

You are right. Only one side makes it like that.

How much pub did the Martin case get when there is a good chance it was self defense?

How much pub did the case where the 3 african american teens shot the white guy going for a run for "fun?"

My point exactly. If you don't notice it you are blind.

Dumbass
                        Funny you seem to be the person who feels the need to point this out. Last I check this was a thread about bulling, where the bully got what was coming. You turned it into race. The only dumbass I see here is you.

Comment stands. Shut the **** up.

Comment

Exactly!
                          Not really, since that wasn't the point you were trying to make. But hey, what whatever helps you sleep.

Comment

67 y/o White man beats the **** out of young Black man on a bus.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yf3zdZtD-Lw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Funny you seem to be the person who feels the need to point this out. Last I check this was a thread about bulling, where the bully got what was coming. You turned it into race. The only dumbass I see here is you.

Comment stands. Shut the **** up.
                              Sorry I read about that story also. Its effed up but that stuff happens all the time. You have to ask yourself why nobody pushed that story over others.

Comment

Working...
                              X