Second Bittersweet Goodbye to CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Bittersweet Goodbye to CO

About 3 years ago I let you all know about my move to Silt, CO. Yes the place with the round a butt. I have recently enrolled at Gonzaga University, I am off to enemy territory in Washington. The winners of the "Super High Bowl". Thanks to orangemane I will be in the loop of the happenings in CO and the Broncos. Keep it real in the square state for me

Ah I moved up here about a week after. For the longest time I have just been wearing my old logo stuff. The 60's throw back style. Anytime I wore the newer logos it was all I could do not to have to be asked how I liked the Super Bowl. People still are rocking their car flags and all giddy. But the fans have all been really cool.

Comment

The way I see it after losing the Sonics, which were by far the biggest thing they had, and seeing how good Durant and Westbrook are Seattle needed something

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I had a buyer a couple years back for my shop. I was ready to move to CO. We just could not come to an agreement. Sucks but it is what it is.

I live in Portland . If you enjoy big game fishing it's pretty awesome around here. ( Same as Seattle )

Wish you well just don't become a chickens fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
          Sorry to hear that. I had a buyer a couple years back for my shop. I was ready to move to CO. We just could not come to an agreement. Sucks but it is what it is.

I live in Portland . If you enjoy big game fishing it's pretty awesome around here. ( Same as Seattle )

Wish you well just don't become a chickens fan.
          Is your city proud of the show Portlandia?

Comment

Best of luck in your studies at Gonzaga.

My parents live in Silt...right down the road from Harvey Gap lake. They love it up there, but after 25+ years in MS, they're still getting used to the winters.

Comment

Thanks Randerson, Silt is a beautiful area. Quoydogs I'd sure like to see Portland and do some fishing one day that would be great. I've suffered through too many SB losses with Jonny boy then to finally get two championships was well worth any suffering. I'll be a Broncos guy till the end

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                Is your city proud of the show Portlandia?
                Some are and in fairness in the first episode they talked about a chicken and where it was from. T<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WAlWrT5P2VI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:hat was dead on. Other then that ehh....
                Last edited by Quoydogs; 04-11-2014, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Some are and in fairness in the first episode they talked about a chicken and where it was from. T<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WAlWrT5P2VI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:hat was dead on. Other then that ehh....
                  Never seen it and it confirms I would probably be punching a lot of residents up there...probably Spider throat punch style too.

Very funny scene though.

Comment

So long neighbor!

I love the round a butt. I take out of towners around it for a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                      Never seen it and it confirms I would probably be punching a lot of residents up there...probably Spider throat punch style too.

Very funny scene though.
                      This is true Portland. It kills me. I'm a hunter living in a city of liberals. Kinda funny

The rest of the Portlandia that we have seen sucked so we quit watching it.

Comment

I watched porlandia once, thought it was funny. All I know about Portland I learned from the Movie Drugstore Cowboy...

Comment

Portland is a nice place to live. Lot's of things to do Beach , Mountain, active Volcanoes , hunting , fishing, micro brew and coffee. The rain sucks ass and get very old after awhile but then summer comes and it's 85 and sunny for 4 months. I still would love to move to CO. but I'm to invested in this damn store.

Comment

Originally posted by randerson1184 View Post
                            Best of luck in your studies at Gonzaga.

My parents live in Silt...right down the road from Harvey Gap lake. They love it up there, but after 25+ years in MS, they're still getting used to the winters.
                            Harvey gap is good fishing. Been there a lot.

Comment

Portland is a nice place to live. Lot's of things to do Beach , Mountain, active Volcanoes , hunting , fishing, micro brew and coffee. The rain sucks ass and get very old after awhile but then summer comes and it's 85 and sunny for 4 months. I still would love to move to CO. but I'm to invested in this damn store.
                              It's also the City of Roses, bitches love roses.

Comment

Working...
                              X