Best "So Long, Suckas!" Song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best "So Long, Suckas!" Song?

Next Wednesday is my last day at my job. I want to leave the appropriate impression when I leave.

My plan is to get into my minivan, roll down the windows, and give them the sonic equivalent of two large middle fingers waving in the air.

Something 80's would probably be best, as 80's rock is a great mix of rebellion, cheese, and rock.

Here are a few choices. If you would do something different, please put what you would do.

I'd smoke the tires as well, but it's an old minivan.
    Quiet Riot - Cum On (Feel the Noise)
    20.00%
    Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take it
    46.67%
    Beastie Boys - Fight For Your Right To Party
    26.67%
    Metallica - Master of Puppets
    6.67%
    Last edited by Powderaddict; 04-10-2014, 11:57 AM.

Thin Lizzy -- Jailbreak

Shave your head into a mullet, get that trucker hat, put on the wife beater, slam that thing into neutral and burn 'er up.

Comment

Guns N' Roses get in the ring with lyrics
      <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WTqPOVy6_sk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

If you want to go on words of a song, job that ate my brain by the Ramones is pretty good. But I would go with a more mainstream song that all your co workers know. Twisted sister song you mentioned puts out the aura you are looking for when blasting speakers out a mini van while speeding off.

If you want to go the peter gibbons route you could go with damn it feels good to be a gangsta while stealing a stapler.
        Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 04-10-2014, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
          If you want to go on words of a song, job that ate my brain by the Ramones is pretty good. But I would go with a more mainstream song that all your co workers know. Twisted sister song you mentioned puts out the aura you are looking for when blasting speakers out a mini van while speeding off.

If you want to go the peter gibbons route you could go with damn it feels good to be a gangsta while stealing a stapler.
          I would pay to see that

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rMbATaj7Il8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NCIUf8eYPqA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9r83ym0GHZ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Take this job and shove it, by Johnny Paycheck. Real song from the 70's.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                Take this job and shove it, by Johnny Paycheck. Real song from the 70's.
                BINGO !

Comment

Rent a car to replace the minivan for the day.

Comment

The backwards hat and "Deal With It" sunglasses are probably a requirement as well.

Comment

Originally posted by delany View Post
                      Rent a car to replace the minivan for the day.
                      I have another car, I just think a minivan adds to the cheese factor.

I own motorcycles if I really wanted to go the "badass" route.

Comment

another option would be to rent a Land Rover:

Comment

All good choices. The only thing that comes to mind as a suggestion is "We've got to get out of this place" by the Animals... but it probably doesn't have enough umph for what you're going for.

Comment

"One angry dwarf and 200 solemn faces" by Ben Folds Five.

"Kiss my ass, goodbye...."

Comment

I'd have to say RATM "Killing in the name".

Comment

Working...
                              X