No announcement yet.

OT: rooftop at Coors Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I got engaged there this weekend.... The rooftop itself is awesome, would love a little more of a stress free game/weekend in Denver.

Anyways.... We have a threeish month span here where she had to take her nursing job at St. Jude's in Memphis.... I have to finish out the school year teaching before I can move down. So I bought her tickets to the Rockies game for her birthday.... So she flew in and stayed with her best friend.... Little does she know I'm poking my head around town and bang....Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	2351496

Comment

Not sure how to put multiple pics in one post on my phone....

Crowd was great.... Played along awesome and made the moment even better.

Click image for larger version

Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	2351497

Comment

The city of Denver is as impressive as it gets. I've always said I want conservatives running my country and state, but give me
        Money spending green energy progressive hippie liberals to run my town. Denver seems to spend the $$ on making it a beautiful city.Click image for larger version

Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	2351498

Comment

Not to brag... Ok a little.... But that looks like
          Something Von miller would wear.Click image for larger version

Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	2351499

Comment

I know a lot of people don't care about all these pics and my personal life..... But I've been treating this board a lot less like a source of Broncos information and more like a community discussion board and I've gotten way more enjoyment out of it. So last but not least.... My new bronco swag I picked up on the trip.

Click image for larger version

Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	2351500

It's ****ing awesome....50 bucks, and it's like twice as big as it looks there.... She's stuck with me... Giant action figure display and all.

Comment

I haven't gone to a Rockies game in like decade. Are the rock pile seats gone and this rooftop thing is the replacement or are these just additional ways to watch the game?

Comment

Awesome stuff! Congrats!

And I like the crowd holding the signs instead of doing the jumbotron thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                  I haven't gone to a Rockies game in like decade. Are the rock pile seats gone and this rooftop thing is the replacement or are these just additional ways to watch the game?
                  I'm not sure, but it's possible. The "rooftop" is huge. There is basically 4 good sized bars up there. It's a younger crowd but it certainly isn't a loud college crowd. It was a damn good time.

Comment

Awesome bro. Congrats!

That is the way to kickoff an engagement.

Comment

Originally posted by iforgotmypassword View Post
                      The city of Denver is as impressive as it gets. I've always said I want conservatives running my country and state, but give me
                      Money spending green energy progressive hippie liberals to run my town. Denver seems to spend the $$ on making it a beautiful city.[ATTACH]34290[/ATTACH]
                      Congrats to you both

Comment

Congrats. Maybe she can help you remember your password.

The worrisome thing about those public proposals is, what if she says no?

Comment

Originally posted by iforgotmypassword View Post
                          So I got engaged there this weekend.... The rooftop itself is awesome, would love a little more of a stress free game/weekend in Denver.
                          Congrats! Now go pump out 5 kids.

Comment

Originally posted by maven View Post
                            Congrats! Now go pump out 5 kids.
                            I've got way too much traveling to do for a kid anytime soon... hell, I can't get myself to get a dog. Man it would be awesome to never have kids. I could work at a seven-eleven and be rich.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                              No the rockpile is still there. This is on the upper level in right field. It replaced the seats nobody sat in (the 3rd level up above the old school scoreboard).

Comment

The chick on your right holding the sign, I'd hit it! She'll be flattered when you tell her to PM me.
                                Seriously, congrats dude and best wishes to you both.
                                Last edited by ghwk; 05-20-2014, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X