great stuff for slow time of year.

Comment

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stephe...160100374.html

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
        great stuff for slow time of year.
        Thanks GW!

Comment

I would have no issues with that draft at all.
          If we land Williams in the 7th in real life I will be ecstatic.

Comment

SWEET - I like it

Comment

I love the idea of a 3 down backer even though many think it's not a need since the defense plays more nickle then base. I think it brings the defense greater versatility. You could run more defensive sets from that package and leave the offense guessing more often. When your team in in a nickel or dime, the offense knows there's only a certain amount of coverages or plays a defense will run from that package, thus allowing the offense a higher chance at knowing what's coming. It's the same concept as a an offense trying to run more sets out of a standard formation, making the defense guess what it's trying to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                I love the idea of a 3 down backer even though many think it's not a need since the defense plays more nickle then base. I think it brings the defense greater versatility. You could run more defensive sets from that package and leave the offense guessing more often. When your team in in a nickel or dime, the offense knows there's only a certain amount of coverages or plays a defense will run from that package, thus allowing the offense a higher chance at knowing what's coming. It's the same concept as a an offense trying to run more sets out of a standard formation, making the defense guess what it's trying to do.
                Plus it would take some of the sting out of the hurry up offenses we play.

Comment

Working...
                X