Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who doesn't want Michael Irvin as their WR coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who doesn't want Michael Irvin as their WR coach?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-c...s_gamechangers

Last edited by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun; 04-10-2014, 07:59 AM.

*their*

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
      *their*
      Thanks.

Comment

Umm. Everyone?

Dude doesn't have the work ethic to be an assistant coach in the NFL.

He went straight from being a prima donna WR (gifted, but never touted for his work ethic as a player) to being a network "analyst".. no work ethic required.

Comment

He's going to teach coke and hookers 101?

Comment

He could teach them how to have a nice, close shave.

Comment

I don't have a problem with Irvin as a coach if he's any good. You certainly can't base someone's coaching expertise on whether or not I liked them as an analyst - especially a position coach.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                I would love that class!! Where do I sign up?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                    I took that class....once at the undergraduate level and once at the graduate level.

After the surgery for my deviated septum after completion of the undergraduate level Hookers and Blow 101 class, we moved on to smoking coke in the graduate level class.

Dr. Irvin took us to the strip club for our final graduate level project and graded us on our ability to lure strippers back to the hotel to have sex and party.

I got an 'A+' for my final project, as I managed to stack horny and freshly sexed blow hungry hookers up in a near perfect replication of an Abu Ghraib pyramid in a Holiday Inn suite at 4:30 am.

Dr. Irvin called it a beautiful innovative piece of art....the "Gold Standard" of graduate level work.

They were the most expensive classes I ever took, but the field trips were awesome.
                    Last edited by SouthStndJunkie; 04-10-2014, 06:11 PM.

Comment

He was really ****ing good in that video. Impressive.

Comment

I heard on the light rail that he still does coke quite often and when he does coke, he likes to wear really tight white pants. #truestory

Comment

Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
                          I took that class....once at the undergraduate level and once at the graduate level.

After the surgery for my deviated septum after completion of the undergraduate level Hookers and Blow 101 class, we moved on to smoking coke in the graduate level class.

Dr. Irvin took us to the strip club for our final graduate level project and graded us on our ability to lure strippers back to the hotel to have sex and party.

I got an 'A+' for my final project, as I managed to stack horny and freshly sexed blow hungry hookers up in a near perfect replication of an Abu Ghraib pyramid in a Holiday Inn suite at 4:30 am.

Dr. Irvin called it a beautiful innovative piece of art....the "Gold Standard" of graduate level work.

They were the most expensive classes I ever took, but the field trips were awesome.
                          This is why I love the OrangeMane. Rep to you good sir!

Comment

Originally posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
                            That's racist.

Comment

Working...
                            X