OT-Wabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT-Wabbit

I really miss his posts and takes on this site...

Just a thought I had today as I was thinking about the draft and wanted any and all news about the Broncos draft rumors...visits...etc...

That's all...

he was arrogant.

Comment

It's not arrogance when you back it up.

Comment

Last time I saw wabbit was 2006'ish when we moved up to get Cutler when I started the thread that said Denver would move up for a QB and then trade for Walker. He didn't think Walker would happen, but it did. I bested him that year.

Comment

Too many jackasses ran him off. I really miss his posts and insight.

Comment

Silly Wabbit, trix are for kids

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsRule View Post
              It's not arrogance when you back it up.
              You see BroncsRule, I know everything I just don't go around proving it to everyone. It is my little secret, thus I am not arrogant!

Comment

Wabbit was one of the main reasons that I gravitated to this site oh so many years ago. Great poster, lots of good intel....

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                  he was arrogant.
                  And stupid comments like these are why he doesn't post here anymore. He was really nice, well informed, and thoughtful.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                    Last time I saw wabbit was 2006'ish when we moved up to get Cutler when I started the thread that said Denver would move up for a QB and then trade for Walker. He didn't think Walker would happen, but it did. I bested him that year.
                    He thought they were after Joe Thomas, I think.

Comment

Wabbit was the man. Old dude was always good... he pokes his head around every once in awhile.

and Mock....... oh Mock.... I'm usually very in-active on posting depending on how boring my job gets (been pretty active lately) but I have always lurked, and Mock was like your inappropriate black sheep old uncle who was always good for a laugh.

Comment

He was old and in rough shape. I remember one of my earliest camps as a Mane poster I saw this old dude tossing balls with then-receivers coach Steve Watson (Steve Watson was Ed McCaffrey before Ed McCaffrey). After I'm chilling on Orange Force One and Meck is sipping a beer asking me if I saw I an old dude playing catch with Steve Watson. I obviously did and he says "That's Wabbit." I never got to meet Wabbit in person but I admired his posts and hope he's happy in comfortable doing whatever he needs to do.

Comment

There are a bunch of old posters that need to come back IMO

Comment

he seemed like a nice guy, but he's an urban legend at the mane. Maybe he PM'd some of you guys? I think he had one real scoop and the rest was nothing we couldn't find on the RMN or DPO.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                              he seemed like a nice guy, but he's an urban legend at the mane. Maybe he PM'd some of you guys? I think he had one real scoop and the rest was nothing we couldn't find on the RMN or DPO.
                              I PM'd with him all the time. He could never give away too much since that would out him. He nailed several things way before it was known.

Comment

Working...
                              X