Derrick Gordon, first openly gay D-1 hoops player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Gordon, first openly gay D-1 hoops player

Umass guard Derrick Gordon became the first openly gay division 1 men's basketball player today. The closet is starting to clear out a little bit in the sports world.

Soon there'll be a gay league for each sport lol. People make such big deals of this. I can care less if they like sucking off men at home, it's none of my business.

Comment

It's like on that show Shameless last week...

Nobody cares who you bang.

Here's to butt buddies!

Comment

what we really need to know is if he pitches or catches.

Comment

I was the first ginger to be on the handicapped badminton team in high school -- and I faked having a handicap just to play and beat people without mercy. You didn't see me going on ESPN to let everyone know.

I went on the OM decade or so later. Right now. Roar.

Comment

Yep! Just don't do it in from of me, and we're good. Don't understand it, but go crazy.

Comment

For folks that just want to be accepted on the merit of their play, they sure do like to announce inconsequential and unrelated things about themselves. Non-story.

Comment

"This just in, KCdud first openly gay Omane poster".

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                  I was the first ginger to be on the handicapped badminton team in high school -- and I faked having a handicap just to play and beat people without mercy. You didn't see me going on ESPN to let everyone know.

I went on the OM decade or so later. Right now. Roar.
                  #lording

Comment

Let's throw him a parade!

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                      Let's throw him a parade!
                      Yes! The biggest gayest parade in American history it shall be!

Comment

Originally posted by Flacko View Post
                        Yes! The biggest gayest parade in American history it shall be!
                        I think we have an opening on St Patrick's day.

Comment

Til homosexuals have the same rights as heterosexuals, I believe these are significant stories. I applaud this man for his courage.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernistCaliforneeway7 View Post
                            Til homosexuals have the same rights as heterosexuals, I believe these are significant stories. I applaud this man for his courage.
                            How is it significant? He's gay. He plays basketball. Who cares?

I'm waiting on the first openly straight player to come out. You never hear a player just flat out say, "I want everyone to know that I like to munch on carpet" there I said it, I'm straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                              "This just in, KCdud first openly gay Omane poster".

Comment

Working...
                              X