RIP Ultimate Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Ultimate Warrior

WTF....he was just inducted into the HOF a couple days ago. I'm literally in tears. By far my favorite wrestler of all time. RIP.

oh dang that sucks

only 54 to

Comment

Didnt someone just put his photo up on the Mane today or yesterday? I am not a wrestling guy but at 54, how it happened? So many of these guys that did steroids seem to have trouble after their career.

Comment

That sucks. RIP Although I haven't watched wrestling in 20 plus years I do remember him. Making it to 60 when you do that many steriods as these guys/70's football players did is an achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
          Didnt someone just put his photo up on the Mane today or yesterday? I am not a wrestling guy but at 54, how it happened? So many of these guys that did steroids seem to have trouble after their career.
          Ya it was in the OMane rivalries thread. Talkin about favorite wrestlers.

Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
            Ya it was in the OMane rivalries thread. Talkin about favorite wrestlers.

Crazy.
            I thought this was a joke bc I literally just saw this guys pic on here a few hours ago....damn. Life can be a tricky one.

Comment

I mentioned that he thanked the fans, on Monday's wrestling show. I had no idea it would be a "goodbye". I'm in shock...

Comment

steroids are a hell of a drug.

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Holy ****. Was one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. RIP.

Comment

He would broke off 1000 yrds in our system.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                        That sucks. RIP Although I haven't watched wrestling in 20 plus years I do remember him. Making it to 60 when you do that many steriods as these guys/70's football players did is an achievement.
                        How has Sylvester Stallone made it so long? I guess he is very smart about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                          Great question. Maybe he is more of an h.g.h. Guy....

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                            These guys usually have used quite a bit of stuff. I wouldn't put it all on steroids. My brother did independent wrestling for a bit. Tons of painkillers...and a great deal of Alcohol to go along with the daily punishment of the industry. Lifestyle takes it's toll.

Comment

the timing makes me think either cancer or suicide.

Comment

Working...
                              X