Chris Johnson NFL.com & Sportsworld.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Johnson NFL.com & Sportsworld.

Says the Broncos are flying under the radar. Talked about coach Fox likes veterans in the back field.

NFL.com added that coach John Fox likes to use veteran running backs in the backfield. Johnson has been one of the league's most productive in the last six seasons.

Please say it ain't so.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...rtheradar-team

http://www.sportsworldnews.com/artic...iami-video.htm

Haha not surprising you're behind on this

I know he comes with his warts, but you guys have to admit CJ hitting holes on 6 man fronts is enticing

Comment

Meh, if the price isnt ridiculous, i wouldnt mind it.

Would of just kept Moreno, personally.

Comment

In his 6 year career, Chris Johnson has started in 95 out of the 96 games in that span. The only game he missed was in his rookie season.

So for the past 5 years - Chris Johnson has played every single game.

Say what you want - but I wouldn't be surprised the Broncos are interested. Chris Johnson knows how to avoid big hits and he doesn't shy away from contact as you'd expect from a speedy RB. He can catch out the backfield (average of 45 receptions a season!)...

The only question is, how fast is he still? How much do those tires have left? Broncos should bring him in for a physical and test him for a 40. lol

Comment

You don't have to be a fan of his to admit that he'd probably increase the team's chances of winning a Super Bowl.

As with everything, it depends on the price. I wouldn't mind a cost-effective two-year rental.

Comment

It would be nice to have that speed in the backfield, but where is the money to pay him the $$$? Team already signed a bunch of people.

Comment

Will Johnson sellout to get that inch? That's all I care about. If he would, and still has similar speed that got him to 2000 yards, I'd buy in.

Comment

He wants 8 mil. and has done nothing in the last 3 years. Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                  Getting 1,000 yards on a torn meniscus is pretty impressive to me. 4.5 yards in 2012 sounds enticing with Manning on the field next to him.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/1/2...itans-meniscus

8M won't happen with us though.
                  Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 04-08-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Schefter was on ESPN NFL Insiders talking about how CJ2K and KM are undervalued and that a guy like Sproles landed a bigger deal.

CJ2K is a different back than KM but I could see teams trying to get him cheap.

I worry about his Pass Pro and if he is smart enough to be effective for the 20-25 snaps he would likely get in our O and if he would want to be a change of pace 3rd down back at this point in his career.

He would be smart to take a reduced role, it would extend his career and he wouldn't have to worry about being the feature back who needs to pick up a short yardage hard inside type runs.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
                      It would be nice to have that speed in the backfield, but where is the money to pay him the $$$? Team already signed a bunch of people.
                      Tamme/Dres.

Minus that...

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                        The RB market is crap, dont think he gets 8 mil.

Could see 4-5, but probably out of Den's price range.

Comment

Not sure where he's getting the 8mil from. I think he was owed that much, I doubt he's expecting it, and if the broncos are truly in on him, he's clearly not demanding it

Comment

Johnson and Ball would be sick IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                              Haha not surprising you're behind on this

I know he comes with his warts, but you guys have to admit CJ hitting holes on 6 man fronts is enticing
                              Yes

Comment

Working...
                              X