X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anywaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyzzzz

Go Shabazz! Rooting for Uconn tonight!

Comment

I remember going to the dorms and partying in UC Santa Cruz. Walking right into the cafeterias and filling up a tray with great food. Didn't even go to school there.

Comment

Everyone needs to pick their priorities ........ starving to death or get a new tattoo.

Comment

Sounds like he needs a job to eat just like everyone else in the USA who isn't leaching or wasn't born with a silver spoon in their mouth. And I don't want to hear about the 2k limit on NCAA athletes employment earnings, there are exceptions for that number that would put money in his pocket, or enough to eat 3 meals a day.

Comment

we should think about raising the wages for those who are making the NCAA players' shoes and unis first imo. I think a lot of those ppl really do go to bed hungry.

Comment

Take a banana, some zucchini bread, and some rolls from the dinner buffet at the dining hall. Duh.

Comment

He gets hungry late at night after smoking joints and getting the munchies.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                  Take a banana, some zucchini bread, and some rolls from the dinner buffet at the dining hall. Duh.
                  This ^ I would be willing to bet he has a mini-fridge in his room.

Comment

What I don't get is the lack of embarrassment or discretion and claiming something like that. It's like an indictment of every single person you know, every single family member you have.

I'd flip burgers, mow lawns, and wash cars before I'd let a son or nephew of mine go to bed hungry.

I think he's trying to say "I don't have much spending money in my pocket, so some evenings I'm jonesing for some food and don't have cash on me to go buy something." I don't think he really means "I'm starving and every sing blood relation I have does not give a rat's ass."

Comment

I guess it would be one thing if the players don't want to get a part time job to earn some extra cash, but they can't work. I can remember me and my buddies living off the dollar menu at McDonalds (double cheeseburger, 2 apple pies, and a large sweet tea) and Steel Reserve during my undergraduate days, but at least we had the opportunity to get jobs while we are in school. They can't even do that. That's what sucks. If they don't want them to work then pay all the players in profitable sports (basketball, baseball, and football) get a stipend and the players in nonprofitable sports let them get a small part time job like the rest of college kids. It aint like the tennis players are going to go pro.

Comment

These players are so full of ****. They are all paid under the table. ALL OF THEM ARE.

AND...

Every major college athletics program has not only free food provided to student athletes but nutritionists as well. So very silly.

Comment

I hope the whole ncaa system burns to the ground.

Comment

Mr. Napier is a national champion. Hope they feed him well tonight.

Comment

That man is uncoverable. If only he could shoot like Steph Curry.

Comment

Originally posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
                                That man is uncoverable. If only he could shoot like Steph Curry.
                                If only he had his height at least. He's barely 6 feet.

Comment

Working...
                                X