Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 bust, Top 5 locks.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Top 5 bust, Top 5 locks.

    Locks:

    - Sammy Watkins.
    - Aaron Donald.
    - Khalil Mack.
    - Jake Matthews.
    - Javadeon Clowney.

    Busts:

    - Kelvin Benjamin.
    - Blake Bortles.
    - CJ Mosely.
    - Bradley Roby.
    - Cyris Koujadimo.

    While we're at it, let's do top 5 steals or guys not getting enough love.

    - Avery Williamson.
    - Jordan Matthews.
    - Dom Easley (arguably a top 5-10 talent)
    - Isaiah Crowell.
    - Deone Buccanon.
    Last edited by LikeABoss5820; 04-07-2014, 10:47 AM.

  • #2
    Very interesting list.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'd probably put Odell Beckham Jr. to sure things.

      Clowney character has me in doubt for him as a sure thing.

      I do like where you put CJ Mosley though

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
        Sure things:

        - Sammy Watkins.
        - Aaron Donald.
        - Khalil Mack.
        - Jake Matthews.
        - Clowney.

        Busts:

        - Kelvin Benjamin.
        - Blake Bortles.
        - CJ Mosely.
        - Bradley Roby.
        - Cyris Koujadimo.

        While we're at it, let's do top 5 steals or guys not getting enough love.

        - Avery Williamson.
        - Jordan Matthews.
        - Dom Easley (arguably a top 5-10 talent)
        - Isiah Crownwell.
        - Deone Buccanon.
        I'd take Clowney off the sure thing list. Dude has the ability to become an absolute beast, but his character and work ethic are question marks.

        Comment


        • #5
          Steal

          Georgia Southern halfback Jerick McKinnon

          4.41 forty-time, to go along with an incredible 1.46 ten-yard split time. McKinnon also did 32 reps on the bench, had a 40.5" vertical jump and a 11-0 broad jump.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Action View Post
            I'd probably put Odell Beckham Jr. to sure things.

            Clowney character has me in doubt for him as a sure thing.

            I do like where you put CJ Mosley though
            I've heard a lot of people love OBJ, some even have him over Watkins

            I think/hope he was just protecting himself this year, but i'll bet on his talent to overtake all.

            Like alot of Bama players, more name than play, he's good but i have my worries with him.

            Comment


            • #7
              Mike Evans and Justin Gilbert are gonna be stars in this league, right off the bat. Evans will be one of the best receivers in the league, quickly.

              Comment


              • #8
                I like CJ Mosely and hes gonna rape in this D if he drops to 31

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                  Locks:

                  - Sammy Watkins.
                  - Aaron Donald.
                  - Khalil Mack.
                  - Jake Matthews.
                  - Javadeon Clowney.

                  Busts:

                  - Kelvin Benjamin.
                  - Blake Bortles.
                  - CJ Mosely.
                  - Bradley Roby.
                  - Cyris Koujadimo.
                  There are several people, on this site, clamoring for the Broncos to draft Mosley. Some of those opinions I actually respect, as football draft gurus. Why do you think Mosely will be a bust?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Steal: Aaron Colvin in the 4th 5th would be awesome

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                      There are several people, on this site, clamoring for the Broncos to draft Mosley. Some of those opinions I actually respect, as football draft gurus. Why do you think Mosely will be a bust?
                      Well, it's mainly that a LOT of Bama players dont do as well in the NFL as they are picked.

                      I wouldnt hate it if he was there at 31, and they took him but trading up for him in one of the deepest drafts in the last 10 years would be pretty dumb.

                      I think we have other needs, future needs (contract stuff) than to take a LB who might not even start.

                      CB, LG, WR to name a few.

                      Avery Williamson in the 4th is who i want at LB.

                      I dont see him as a Bowman/Kuechly type like some seem to think.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                        Well, it's mainly that a LOT of Bama players dont do as well in the NFL as they are picked.

                        I wouldnt hate it if he was there at 31, and they took him but trading up for him in one of the deepest drafts in the last 10 years would be pretty dumb.

                        I think we have other needs, future needs (contract stuff) than to take a LB who might not even start.

                        CB, LG, WR to name a few.

                        Avery Williamson in the 4th is who i want at LB.

                        I dont see him as a Bowman/Kuechly type like some seem to think.
                        Well seeing that Bowman was selected in the third round and selecting Mosley at 31 would be cool with you....then you see him at least as a Bowman type.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 2KBack View Post
                          Well seeing that Bowman was selected in the third round and selecting Mosley at 31 would be cool with you....then you see him at least as a Bowman type.
                          I was comparing him to the top two ILB's in the NFL (those two)

                          I wouldnt hate the pick but i think we have other (future needs) rather than going LB in the 1st.

                          There's been alot of good ILB's taken after Round 1 lately.

                          Donald Butler, Daryl Washington, Bobby Wagner, Bowman, Kiko Alonso, David Harris, James Lauranitis.

                          You get the point.
                          Last edited by LikeABoss5820; 04-07-2014, 11:31 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            My only issue with Clowney is that he looked to be taking it easy so he could ensure a pay day. I don't blame him but if he is playing for a rookie contract will he do the same till his rookie contract is close to being done?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Clowney's work ethic is very questionable, he is far from a lock.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X