Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP John Pinette

One of the guys from the golden age of stand up, gone at 50:

John Pinette, the chubby stand-up comedian who portrayed a hapless carjacking victim in the final episode of "Seinfeld," has died. He was 50.

Pinette died of natural causes Saturday at a hotel in Pittsburgh, the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's office said Sunday evening. Pinette's agent confirmed his death.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Daj_mijJMCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rooney too.

Wonder who the 3rd one is going to be.

Comment

That's too bad one of my fav's "

" I feed you enough MSG to kill a horse. " It's says all you can eat, not all you can eat for every "

Comment

I saw this dude live in Vegas before he hit it semi-big and he walks out, puts the mic stand off to the side, and says, 'let me move this so you can see me.'

Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
          Rooney too.

Wonder who the 3rd one is going to be.
          http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/07/showbi...dof/index.html

Not sure if she counts though. I've never heard of her.

Comment

So he made tons of money on his girth. He died at age 50 because of it. Being well overweight isn't a laughing matter. I guess he knew making fun of being fat is what most liked. He was funny but Ralphy I believe has lost a ton of weight but is still a really big guy.

Hopefully some will look at his death and learn from it. RIP John.

Comment

yoo be here 5 decades, you go now.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                So he made tons of money on his girth. He died at age 50 because of it. Being well overweight isn't a laughing matter. I guess he knew making fun of being fat is what most liked. He was funny but Ralphy I believe has lost a ton of weight but is still a really big guy.

Hopefully some will look at his death and learn from it. RIP John.
                While it is clear you are trolling here you still deserve a big ol **** you for this post

Comment

Originally posted by fankadeo View Post
                  While it is clear you are trolling here you still deserve a big ol **** you for this post
                  What he said may have SOUNDED harsh, but it may not be far from the truth. According to this article, he died of natural causes "stemming from a medical history he was being treated for". What if that medical history was a bad heart? Obesity would compound that problem. 50 is awfully young to be dying of "natural causes". We'll never know the real truth, since an autopsy won't be performed...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/07/showbi...-pinette-dead/

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                    http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/07/showbi...dof/index.html

Not sure if she counts though. I've never heard of her.
                    People know of Bob Geldof, so I think the rule of three DOES apply. Tragedy still struck the Geldof family...

Comment

How do you die at 50 from natural causes?

Comment

when it comes to celebrities, any death not attributed to drugs is considered natural cause.
                        heart failure would be a natural cause.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                          when it comes to celebrities, any death not attributed to drugs is considered natural cause.
                          heart failure would be a natural cause.
                          I even think if your agent stabs you in the back, in Hollywood the coroner would list that as natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                            I even think if your agent stabs you in the back, in Hollywood the coroner would list that as natural causes.
                            OK that's funny

Comment

Originally posted by fankadeo View Post
                              trolling? How the **** you get that from my post? Dude died at age 50 of natural causes? Is this the 1700s? I liked the guy but he was killing himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X