Free book day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free book day

Feel free to delete this thread if I am by chance spamming, however, I am a semi-regular contributer to these boards and just wanted to share that my novel, American Legend: Journeys of the Valiant Virginian is available for FREE today and tomorrow. Think of it as a gift.

http://www.amazon.com/American-Legen.../dp/B0093EVL2U

Originally posted by DenverDynamite View Post
    Feel free to delete this thread if I am by chance spamming, however, I am a semi-regular contributer to these boards and just wanted to share that my novel, American Legend: Journeys of the Valiant Virginian is available for FREE today and tomorrow. Think of it as a gift.

http://www.amazon.com/American-Legen.../dp/B0093EVL2U
    Gracias, Ryan. I know what I'll be adding, to my Kindle collection...

Comment

Thank you so much! Free book day is the BEST way to get word of mouth out. Marketing a novel without a major publisher is a severly daunting task and every single download helps bump the novel into a more visible position.
      Last edited by DenverDynamite; 04-04-2014, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Cut n paste here what your book is about. That might help spread the word...good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
          Cut n paste here what your book is about. That might help spread the word...good luck!
          Because..... free?

Thanks DD!

Comment

Whoever takes the time to write a book has kudos in my book! Great work!

Comment

Thanks everybody! If you want more info on it, here's the book's website.

www.georgewashingtonlegend.com

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                Whoever takes the time to write a book has kudos in my book! Great work!
                Yeah but is your book free?

Comment

Originally posted by DenverDynamite View Post
                  Thanks everybody! If you want more info on it, here's the book's website.

www.georgewashingtonlegend.com
                  Ryan, is it appropriate for 10 and 11 year old? Dont want any Ghostbusters nightmares with my kids.

Comment

Thank you sir, it is on it's way to my kindle.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                      Ryan, is it appropriate for 10 and 11 year old? Dont want any Ghostbusters nightmares with my kids.
                      I would say it is PG-13 equivalent. There is some disturbing imagery, some graphic violence, and one implied sex scene. Some parents are more liberal than others, so I won't go out on a limb and say whether or not it is appropriate for your kiddos, but as an author, I envisioned it for teens 12 - 14 and up.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
                        Thank you sir, it is on it's way to my kindle.
                        Thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                          Congrats!
                          Thank you... but honestly, I finished it over two years ago now and I've been super-stuck with writing the second novel in the series... Writing is hard.

Comment

downloading. It looks like its a series?

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                              downloading. It looks like its a series?
                              Thank you! Yes, it is the first of a trilogy... book two is currently a hot mess on my laptop, and book three is still rattling around in my skull.

Comment

Working...
                              X