X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Johnson is a FA...do we?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...-chris-johnson

Only if it's 2009.

He won't sign for anyone for less than double Morenos contract.
    Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 04-04-2014, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Bring the guy in for a look. I think he could pull it together with PFM back there with him. Might be too high priced, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        Only if it's 2009.
        NO ! and this

Comment

He is pretty overrated. If I was in charge I would let him sign a spendy deal with another team.

Comment

I think he could be better than 3.9 ypc in Denver. I think Montee will be better than 3.9 ypc also. Any running back playing with Manning will run against 6-7 in the box. It would be nice to have a back that could tear off an 80 yard run but CJ2k will want more than Moreno and that means a big no thank you from most of the league. Its a shame the one position that takes a beating is paid so ****ty now.

Comment

He was great coming out of college, where he would run tackle to tackle and could explode in the crease and separate. I think the years of banging on his thin frame has eroded his skills similar to what happened with CP when he was in Denver, then went to Gibbs' power running game. Now he doesn't appear to show the effort that would make or break a team on 4th and 1. He's definitely a weapon and we could eek out another year or two, but I think Elway said it best... it's time to see what the young guys we've drafted have.

Comment

No, just for the simple reason that watching that guy try to speak English is just painful.

Comment

Yes, I would love for them to take a look. I doubt they'll restructure the contracts they have to make it work, but it's been so long since they've had someone with anywhere close to his speed at RB.

Comment

Hes a Pat for Cheap

Comment

We should check him out at the very least.
                      He is a game breaker at RB. Of course he is not the same elite guy that he was in the 2,000 yard season.
                      Wouldn't it be funny if we end up with Manning and Johnson as that was supposed to be the Titans.

Comment

People are full of it saying he stopped running hard. What happened was Jeff Fisher left and the team started to suck. They had no QB and the defenses started stacking the line.

He breaks big runs even in his down yrs and IMO 3.9 per carry with defenders in the backfield most plays is pretty good.

In denver he would be a great weapon to pair with Ball. I doubt we spend the 4-5 mil a yr it will take though.

Comment

Rather put the money elsewhere. I think Ball is gonna have a great season.

Comment

He's a change of pace back at best, but would be an effective change of pace back in our offense. I was all for either CJ or Sproles ( preferred Sproles ) joining the team this year to give our offense an explosive weapon. I wouldn't mind seeing him in orange to compliment Montee Ball, but don't think it will happen. I'm starting to believe they may give CJ Anderson his shot.

One thing for sure, he wont see big money anywhere.

Comment

If we can get him on a cheap one or two year deal, why not? I think he's still got some gas left in the tank, he was in a crap situation in Tennessee.

Comment

Working...
                              X