Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New York Giant Broncos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The New York Giant Broncos

    http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...e-robert-ayers


    Looks like they want to be like Denver.


    They signed Robert Ayers, Trindon Holliday, JD Walton and DRC.

    All pretty good signings too. Holliday returned a punt for a TD against them this year in week two. I am sure they remembered that.

  • #2
    It's known that Tom and John are good friends.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm sure it will work out, for them, like it worked out with us having the Browncos...

      Comment


      • #4
        I think we were undefeated vs. the NFC East last year.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
          I'm sure it will work out, for them, like it worked out with us having the Browncos...
          We made the AFC championship with those browncos at full strength. Wasnt so bad.

          Comment


          • #6
            They can have ayers and Holliday. DRC plays like he did for us he will please. If Walton can stay healthy he could turn out good.

            Comment


            • #7
              They are NY, cannot root for that team.

              Comment


              • #8
                I can't hate the Giants. The Mara's are football royalty and really good people. And the Giants are the classy team of NY. They're the NFC and the way Eli beats down the Cowboys makes me smile. Also since Eli is Peyton's bro, I find myself rooting FOR the Giants in many instances.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  I can't hate the Giants. The Mara's are football royalty and really good people. And the Giants are the classy team of NY. They're the NFC and the way Eli beats down the Cowboys makes me smile. Also since Eli is Peyton's bro, I find myself rooting FOR the Giants in many instances.
                  That is a very nice argument but I go back to them being NY's team. California folks don't root for those people.

                  As Judge Malloy would then say...
                  "Denied!"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    At a point last year I thought Eli was playing himself out of NYC so he could take over for his brother.....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                      That is a very nice argument but I go back to them being NY's team. California folks don't root for those people.

                      As Judge Malloy would then say...
                      "Denied!"
                      Dude, it's Eli. He was in Mile High in the AFCCG giving fans high-fives and thumbs up. Gotta love that. Plus, they beat down the Pats twice.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                        I can't hate the Giants. The Mara's are football royalty and really good people. And the Giants are the classy team of NY. They're the NFC and the way Eli beats down the Cowboys makes me smile. Also since Eli is Peyton's bro, I find myself rooting FOR the Giants in many instances.
                        Wow rooting for a team that beat us in the Superbowl? Those teams I never root for lol. Dallas, Giants, Skins, Niners, and now the Hawks can all eat ass. Is there anyways the whole NFC East can lose to Philly?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                          Dude, it's Eli. He was in Mile High in the AFCCG giving fans high-fives and thumbs up. Gotta love that. Plus, they beat down the Pats twice.
                          Beating the Pats like they do is the only reason to root for the Giants. AND believe me that is enough of a reason: F the Patriots and their mama's!!!
                          Last edited by Guess Who; 04-07-2014, 05:48 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I agree completely on all counts of liking the Giants because of hate for the Pats.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                              That is a very nice argument but I go back to them being NY's team. California folks don't root for those people.

                              As Judge Malloy would then say...
                              "Denied!"
                              Nice to know, but no one roots for California folks or teams either.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X