Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Teicher (Chiefs Reporter) - Peyton Manning not the best QB in the AFCW

An article on which team is in the best position to dethrone the Broncos:

Adam Teicher: The Chargers finished last season in that spot, and though they lost offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt, I don't see how much else has changed in that regard. The Chargers were competitive in their games against the Broncos last season, something the Chiefs and Raiders couldn't manage. San Diego also has the division's best quarterback and, yes, that includes Peyton Manning. The way the Chiefs finished last season, losing six of their last eight games, makes me wonder which way their program is headed. Their 9-0 start was a long time ago. The Raiders should be better than in 2013 but still haven't come far enough to be a serious part of this discussion. They had a huge pile of money to spend, but for the most part I don't agree with how they used it. While Matt Schaub is better at quarterback than the guys who played there for Oakland last season, he's still fourth among the four starters in the division.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...downs-afc-west

APRIL FOOLS!

Comment

Drug test that fool. So Manning is a top 2 QB in the game but he isn't the best QB in his division?
      The only QB in Manning's league is Rodgers, Brees is just a notch below as is Brady.
      But Phillip Rivers who is not even top 5 at this point is better?

Get the **** out of here.

Comment

Lol to this guy.
        Attached Files

Comment

He and Maurice Jones-Drew should get together sometime and have a drink.

Comment

Originally posted by randerson1184 View Post
            He and Maurice Jones-Drew have been drinking together
            FIXED

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                FIXED
                REP!

Comment

lol, lmao. I didn't even finish reading it. I just stopped after that stupid statement.

Comment

Rivers has played in one AFC Title Game. Manning has played in three Super Bowls. Has Rivers even had a defining performance in the playoffs?

Comment

espn is pretty much the new bleacher report

Comment

Maybe this reporter is from 2-3 years in the future.... Has anybody considered that?

Otherwise, how the **** can you come to such a retard conclusion.... I love Rivers, I'd take him as the Broncos QB post Manning in a second... But even Rivers if asked wouldn't say he's better than Manning... Rivers is a cocky ****er, but also not a retard Chief reporter

Comment

He must be preparing us for Tebow's comeback.

Comment

Classic late April Fool's prank

Comment

If Phillip Rivers doesn't have his dump off, he sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X