Who do we want to see opening day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do we want to see opening day?

Read an article on MHR earlier that said we would NOT be opening up the season at Seattle in the opener. Thank God. I look forward to the schedule release a lot, right up there with FA and the draft. I'm always curious to see who we will play in prime time, and when the marquee games will be. I'm hoping we get the colts at home on opening day, stomp them and let Peyton get that win over his former team that evaded us last year, kick the season off right.

Our toughest opponent. That way we get most our players at full health, before they get hurt and sent to IR again.

Comment

I don't care who it is. We know who we face, and where we face them, the when is inconsequential. At least to me. I wouldn't mind facing Seattle in the opener. It would be a good test to see where we are. Plus, it would get that game out of the way early.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        Our toughest opponent. That way we get most our players at full health, before they get hurt and sent to IR again.
        Then they'll just get hurt in Camp and preseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
          I kind of thought the same, maybe going to Seattle healthy and getting that game over with. But if they were to stomp us again...

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
            I don't care who it is. We know who we face, and where we face them, the when is inconsequential. At least to me. I wouldn't mind facing Seattle in the opener. It would be a good test to see where we are. Plus, it would get that game out of the way early.
            For the most part, I agree. Would rather not have to play NE late when weather could be a factor, again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
              I kind of thought the same, maybe going to Seattle healthy and getting that game over with. But if they were to stomp us again...
              If it happens, it happens. Nothing we can really do about it. Trying to avoid them won't change a thing.

Comment

Hopefully the Raiders so we can put them in their place.

Comment

Well, if they keep that opening Monday night double header we have a good chance of having to host that late game. They normally go divisional there too so, i'll go with a KC opener.

Comment

week 17 at Seattle would be the best....**** those guys

Comment

Seasquawks!

Comment

Sea/SF is probably the opener.

I could see us go to NE or KC Week 1.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                          Well, if they keep that opening Monday night double header we have a good chance of having to host that late game. They normally go divisional there too so, i'll go with a KC opener.
                          Wouldn't mind ending any potential chiefs delusion on the first weekend.

Comment

I would like to get the annual trip to NE out of the way before the weather turns to shyt

Comment

Would be huge ratings for NBC if they got SF vs SEA in the opener, then us at NE on Sunday night football. A potential final 4 preview. Must see tv.

Comment

Working...
                              X