• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Originally posted by orange crusher View Post
    Champ Bailey was released!
    I heard he is now playing for the Moon Craters, NFL expansion team.

Leave a comment:

• HILife
    replied
    Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
    Dan Marino And Shannon Sharpe Have Been Fired From CBS

CBS has just announced that studio analysts Shannon Sharpe and Dan Marino won’t be returning this fall for its NFL pregame and halftime shows. So who does CBS have in mind to replace these guys? At least one new face you’ll be seeing on The NFL Today come this football season is former Atlanta Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez.

This kinda sucks.
    OMGGGGGGG!!

Leave a comment:

• gunns
    replied
    I just don't get why they would keep Boomer Esiason

Leave a comment:

• ludo21
    replied
    Dan Marino is getting a gig with the Fins, I wonder if we need a yappy coach?

Leave a comment:

• BowlenBall
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Sorry to see Marino and sharpe go(twice). But I can live without hearing "broncos nation" all the time.

Leave a comment:

• bronco militia
    replied
    Originally posted by orange crusher View Post
    not again!

Leave a comment:

• orange crusher
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Broncomutt
    replied
    Sharpe's replacement~ Budeep a bubba da beep my lubba.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• HorseHead
    replied
    Personally, I liked "Vegas's" take. But it also made me realize how un-hip I am...

Leave a comment:

• randerson1184
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HILife
    replied
    Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
    Forgive me for not being up-to-date on my rap lyrics.
    Please see pre-posted videos for reference material.

Leave a comment:

• Shananahan
    replied
    Forgive me for not being up-to-date on my rap lyrics.

Leave a comment:

• HILife
    replied
    Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
    Hate for TGonz runs deep - he is a joke and has haunted each of us for years in a Chief's jersey. Well, my hate goes a lil' deeper- not only is he a former Chief, he plays around with really hot chicks while having a very hot wife.

One girl, in particular, was a beautiful girl (model) that is/was a photographer for the Falcons - she was hot - I mean she be perfect. I met her in Atlanta and soon enough we plan for her to come to Vegas. While she is in Vegas visiting, THIS thug calls her and sends her a bonus $120k AM Vantage delivered to her home and makes it hell for me. She had recently shot some photos of the family and his wife for the cover story when he signed with Atlanta. Took me 10 seconds to put that one together.

His long time wife must be open to his play and infidelity - ya think?! I, however, deal straight up and waited till I could hijack her phone and text him right back to leave him a message...for freeeeeeee: "Mrs. Gonzy know about yur 2 door play? I have her #. Luv Broncos Fan." Never heard from him the rest of the trip and politely sent her packing.

Bad news is she still drives the car today but you would never catch me in it or on it after that...messed me up good as I had to move on quickly after spending way too much time and money on that situation.
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1g4531LEwgA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• HILife
    replied
    Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post
    These hoes ain't loyal
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JXRN_LkCa_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

Working...
X