Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannon Sharpe fired by CBS.

Dan Marino And Shannon Sharpe Have Been Fired From CBS

CBS has just announced that studio analysts Shannon Sharpe and Dan Marino won’t be returning this fall for its NFL pregame and halftime shows. So who does CBS have in mind to replace these guys? At least one new face you’ll be seeing on The NFL Today come this football season is former Atlanta Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez.

This kinda sucks.

And the other is Bart Scott. Where you been hiding out? Old news.

Comment

Damn, they fired them again?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
        Damn, they fired them again?
        Damn, so they got fired like 2 months ago and now again?

Comment

Lol....nice one, Q

Comment

Hate for TGonz runs deep - he is a joke and has haunted each of us for years in a Chief's jersey. Well, my hate goes a lil' deeper- not only is he a former Chief, he plays around with really hot chicks while having a very hot wife.

One girl, in particular, was a beautiful girl (model) that is/was a photographer for the Falcons - she was hot - I mean she be perfect. I met her in Atlanta and soon enough we plan for her to come to Vegas. While she is in Vegas visiting, THIS thug calls her and sends her a bonus $120k AM Vantage delivered to her home and makes it hell for me. She had recently shot some photos of the family and his wife for the cover story when he signed with Atlanta. Took me 10 seconds to put that one together.

His long time wife must be open to his play and infidelity - ya think?! I, however, deal straight up and waited till I could hijack her phone and text him right back to leave him a message...for freeeeeeee: "Mrs. Gonzy know about yur 2 door play? I have her #. Luv Broncos Fan." Never heard from him the rest of the trip and politely sent her packing.

Bad news is she still drives the car today but you would never catch me in it or on it after that...messed me up good as I had to move on quickly after spending way too much time and money on that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
              Hate for TGonz runs deep - he is a joke and has haunted each of us for years in a Chief's jersey. Well, my hate goes a lil' deeper- not only is he a former Chief, he plays around with really hot chicks while having a very hot wife.

One girl, in particular, was a beautiful girl (model) that is/was a photographer for the Falcons - she was hot - I mean she be perfect. I met her in Atlanta and soon enough we plan for her to come to Vegas. While she is in Vegas visiting, THIS thug calls her and sends her a bonus $120k AM Vantage delivered to her home and makes it hell for me. She had recently shot some photos of the family and his wife for the cover story when he signed with Atlanta. Took me 10 seconds to put that one together.

His long time wife must be open to his play and infidelity - ya think?! I, however, deal straight up and waited till I could hijack her phone and text him right back to leave him a message...for freeeeeeee: "Mrs. Gonzy know about yur 2 door play? I have her #. Luv Broncos Fan." Never heard from him the rest of the trip and politely sent her packing.

Bad news is she still drives the car today but you would never catch me in it or on it after that...messed me up good as I had to move on quickly after spending way too much time and money on that situation.
              What? Ok, the best I can tell from that is you dislike Tony Gonzalez, think he is a creep, he cheats on his wife, he stole your crush and then you stole her phone, texted him and then left her alone.

I think that's what you said.

Comment

I hear we might get into the Super Bowl last year!

Comment

Are you drunk?

Comment

For years? I am having a hard time thinking of a more least impactful HOFer.

Comment

These hoes ain't loyal

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                        I hear we might get into the Super Bowl last year!
                        We won I heard!

Comment

Sour grapes? It's no big deal there are a lot of guys that Tony G would steal chicks from.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post
                            These (man) hoes ain't loyal
                            Rep. Exactly.

This cat knows how to have fun in a thread that is olde news.
                            Last edited by Vegas_Bronco; 04-02-2014, 11:54 PM.

Comment

I met Tony G here in Scottsdale when he was still with KC.
                              he was very friendly and gracious.

Comment

Working...
                              X