Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy birthday to Zona and BMF Bronco...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday to Zona and BMF Bronco...

Enjoy the rest of the day...

Why thank you good sir. And what a beautiful day it is down here in Phoenix. Just about ready to go for a hike, then hit the gym for weights, then going on a date. She's buying of course, lol.

Comment

Happy birthday to two of the better guys on the Mane. Have a great day kids lol

Comment

Happy Birthday.

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Comment

Enjoy your nights guys!

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
              Why thank you good sir. And what a beautiful day it is down here in Phoenix. Just about ready to go for a hike, then hit the gym for weights, then going on a date. She's buying of course, lol.
              hey you ass, how come you didn't buy me a beer when I was in Phoenix last week. Jerk.

Oh yeah, happy birthday.

Comment

Have a great one!

Comment

Happy birthday guys

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
                    hey you ass, how come you didn't buy me a beer when I was in Phoenix last week. Jerk.

Oh yeah, happy birthday.

Listen you, I'll take no harassment from the hired help, got it? Just kidding. You totally should have contacted me. There are a few of us down here and we all could have gotten together and had a few. Oh well, next time.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                      Listen you, I'll take no harassment from the hired help, got it? Just kidding. You totally should have contacted me. There are a few of us down here and we all could have gotten together and had a few. Oh well, next time.
                      In Tucson this week, Sedona this weekend, Tucson again and then Phoenix the final week in AZ. Maybe then. What an awesome birthday for you, you get to meet me...how lucky you are. Bring the big guns, it could be fun..heh.

Comment

oh yeah here's some birthday sammiches.

and this

and dessert

Last edited by Miss I.; 04-02-2014, 07:16 PM.

Comment

and just because I thought it was cool

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
                            In Tucson this week, Sedona this weekend, Tucson again and then Phoenix the final week in AZ. Maybe then. What an awesome birthday for you, you get to meet me...how lucky you are. Bring the big guns, it could be fun..heh.
                            No worries, it'll be your privilege I'm sure....oh I think I said that backwards, lol.

Seriously, if you're in town, you should stop by. I'm always down for meeting die hard Broncos fans. Maybe we can get ludo and some others together and make it a party. We'll bring a Seahags jersey and burn it, lol.

FYI, I'm coming to Denver for the 4th of July. Would love to hang out with some Maner's while I'm up there and meet some of you. My brothers and sisters.

Comment

Happy Birthday guys! Hope it's been a perfect day for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X