Vikings Zimmer sees flags around Manziel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings Zimmer sees flags around Manziel

Surprised I haven't seen this around yet.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10705745

Didn't read. Lol.

I would take any coach's comments about player X's draft concerns with a big grain of salt.

Comment

smokescreen.

Comment

His current QBs have no red flags.

Oh wait....only red flags should be on their FO.

Comment

Manziel reminds me a lot of Plummer. Running QB who is limited in the pocket and doesn't seem to want to live and breathe football.

Just an inTerNEts Tubing Take.

Comment

he does have some red flags, as do 99.9% of all QBs drafted into the NFL do. The only guy I can think of drafted in the last 10 years who didn't have a flag or two was Luck.

Comment

If I had a top 10 pick there is no way I would take Manziel. He is a great college QB but I don't think he will be much of a pro QB. Bortles, Bridgewater are the only 2 I think are top 10 worthy.

Comment

His staff spent the most time with him of any of the teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  His staff spent the most time with him of any of the teams.
                  They were counting the red flags. Obviously there were a bunch.

Comment

Red Flag to me is he scrambles when he doesnt need to.

Other than that, if I am a QB needy team, I draft him and push all my chips on the johnnyfootbal train.

Comment

His lack of maturity, overall demeanor, lack of size, and questionable play-style for the NFL, are all pretty obvious red flags. The team that drafts him are going to do so because he also has huge potential upside. He's a low floor, high ceiling prospect, plain and simple. All that said, I have a hard time seeing him as anything other than a late 1st round pick. Too much risk there.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                        His lack of maturity, overall demeanor, lack of size, and questionable play-style for the NFL, are all pretty obvious red flags. The team that drafts him are going to do so because he also has huge potential upside. He's a low floor, high ceiling prospect, plain and simple. All that said, I have a hard time seeing him as anything other than a late 1st round pick. Too much risk there.
                        Hypothetically, if he falls to us, do we nab him? (Obviously know it won't happen)

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                          Hypothetically, if he falls to us, do we nab him? (Obviously know it won't happen)
                          I would shiat hypothetical bricks of joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                            I would need to be talked off a building or be found in a bath tub with my wrists slashed open if we drafted that turd in the 1st.

Comment

He's Doug Flutie on steroids. Love that he's a kid and not a workaholic for a GAME.

Comment

Working...
                              X