RUMOR: Champ is close to signing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUMOR: Champ is close to signing.

I was chatting with Chris Harris on facebook earlier tonight and he said Champ is close to returning to Denver!

Don't play with my emotions.

Comment

Serious?

Comment

The feces is transitioning from theoretical to empirical.

Comment

While I would love to have Champ back playing for the Vet minimum with his only goal to win a ring, I know that this actually is,

April fools,

Am I right?

Comment

It really would make sense, considering the lack of evidentiary interest from other teams. The Broncos still need CB depth, or really a 3rd corner to put Harris back in the slot. Right now our 3rd and 4th are Webster and Carter if by some miracle everyone stays healthy, and that never happens. I would say Champ is still better than Webster and certainly Carter.

So unless Elway was really as cold-blooded as people think and told Champ "We hate you, get out," or Champ is as irrational as Dumervil and hates the Broncos, it makes sense that he could be brought back on the cheap. I tend to think that Champ and the FO were more rationally thinking, and wanted to be reunited unless another another team offered a great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol#7 View Post
              While I would love to have Champ back playing for the Vet minimum with his only goal to win a ring, I know that this actually is,

April fools,

Am I right?
              Unfortunately this makes even more sense, and even if not an April Fool's joke the Facebook chat rumor is not very reliable. But if this were April Fool's it would be like an April Fool's terrorist scare: not very tasteful.

Comment

I'll have to admit he had me pondering for a split moment. Then I looked at the clock.

Wouldn't mind it though for depth. Won't happen. He'll be a 49'er, Raven or a Charger.

Comment

April Fooooooollls!

I hate April Fools day on the internet. I usually try to avoid the internet, as much as possible, today.
                  Last edited by HILife; 04-01-2014, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Harris wouldn't piss on you if you were in flames.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
                      Harris wouldn't piss on you if you were in flames.
                      Tell us what you really think.

Comment

As far as April Fool's goes, its pretty OK.

Comment

the team that takes D-jack will be the true april fool.
                          if champ wants a ring, he should stay in Denver, don't be a fool champ.

Comment

Damnit. I wish it weren't April fools and this thread were true.

Comment

I wish we'd do like other forums today and ban people for intentionally posting fake news.

Comment

Working...
                              X