Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Rogers signed with Raiders and Champ Bailey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Rogers signed with Raiders and Champ Bailey...

Is still a FA.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Oakland Raiders have signed former 49ers CB Carlos Rogers, the team announced.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/450798349994573825">April 1, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Raiders have signed CB Carlos Rogers. <a href="http://t.co/P0cbRvPnMI">pic.twitter.com/P0cbRvPnMI</a></p>&mdash; OAKLAND RAIDERS (@RAIDERS) <a href="https://twitter.com/RAIDERS/statuses/450793483515621377">April 1, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Last edited by Action; 03-31-2014, 08:13 PM.

Read a rumor today that the 9ers are interested in Champ

Comment

We have a need a QB still, Champ should just come back for one more year on the cheap. He barely played last year and collected a huge check.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
        We have a need a QB still, Champ should just come back for one more year on the cheap. He barely played last year and collected a huge check.
        I have no idea what team you're a fan of based on this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
          Bring him back and let him have a go at FS. 99% chance he could unseat Rahim Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
            best guess is he meant DB but typed QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Florida_Bronco View Post
              Bring him back and let him have a go at FS. 99% chance he could unseat Rahim Moore.
              I agree. Champ is one heck of a tackling machine. He really is. And playing in a position where he sees the play developing....man I think he would be able to play another couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
                I agree. Champ is one heck of a tackling machine. He really is. And playing in a position where he sees the play developing....man I think he would be able to play another couple years.
                I think Champ could do the CB to FS transition much better than Charles Woodson did.

Comment

Originally posted by Conklin View Post
                  best guess is he meant DB but typed QB.
                  Yeah that makes sense.

Comment

I opened this thread thinking champ bailey was heading to the faid, and now I feel better knowing he didn't just commit career suicide by going to that **** hole.

Comment

Look at all these little signings Jokeland is making they might actually compete for third place

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                        I opened this thread thinking champ bailey was heading to the faid, and now I feel better knowing he didn't just commit career suicide by going to that **** hole.
                        Exact same as my thought process.

Comment

I'd guess Bronco fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                            I'd guess Bronco fan
                            Oh really we have a need at QB?

Comment

Oh really we have a need at QB?

Comment

Working...
                              X