Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Rogers signed with Raiders and Champ Bailey...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Carlos Rogers signed with Raiders and Champ Bailey...

    Is still a FA.

    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Oakland Raiders have signed former 49ers CB Carlos Rogers, the team announced.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/450798349994573825">April 1, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Raiders have signed CB Carlos Rogers. <a href="http://t.co/P0cbRvPnMI">pic.twitter.com/P0cbRvPnMI</a></p>&mdash; OAKLAND RAIDERS (@RAIDERS) <a href="https://twitter.com/RAIDERS/statuses/450793483515621377">April 1, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Last edited by Action; 03-31-2014, 08:13 PM.

  • #2
    Read a rumor today that the 9ers are interested in Champ

    Comment


    • #3
      We have a need a QB still, Champ should just come back for one more year on the cheap. He barely played last year and collected a huge check.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
        We have a need a QB still, Champ should just come back for one more year on the cheap. He barely played last year and collected a huge check.
        I have no idea what team you're a fan of based on this post.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
          We have a need a QB still, Champ should just come back for one more year on the cheap. He barely played last year and collected a huge check.
          Bring him back and let him have a go at FS. 99% chance he could unseat Rahim Moore.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Action View Post
            I have no idea what team you're a fan of based on this post.
            best guess is he meant DB but typed QB.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Florida_Bronco View Post
              Bring him back and let him have a go at FS. 99% chance he could unseat Rahim Moore.
              I agree. Champ is one heck of a tackling machine. He really is. And playing in a position where he sees the play developing....man I think he would be able to play another couple years.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
                I agree. Champ is one heck of a tackling machine. He really is. And playing in a position where he sees the play developing....man I think he would be able to play another couple years.
                I think Champ could do the CB to FS transition much better than Charles Woodson did.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Conklin View Post
                  best guess is he meant DB but typed QB.
                  Yeah that makes sense.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I opened this thread thinking champ bailey was heading to the faid, and now I feel better knowing he didn't just commit career suicide by going to that **** hole.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Look at all these little signings Jokeland is making they might actually compete for third place

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                        I opened this thread thinking champ bailey was heading to the faid, and now I feel better knowing he didn't just commit career suicide by going to that **** hole.
                        Exact same as my thought process.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Action View Post
                          I have no idea what team you're a fan of based on this post.
                          I'd guess Bronco fan

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                            I'd guess Bronco fan
                            Oh really we have a need at QB?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Action View Post
                              Oh really we have a need at QB?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X