Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belize or Houseboat on lake Shasta. The Winner is .....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Belize or Houseboat on lake Shasta. The Winner is .....

    Belize or Houseboat on lake Shasta. Easy question just can't decide. I will also let you know there was a brief talk about Iceland and someone could probably push me that way as I've never been there.

    Anyways I know there was a thread similar to this that got way our of control. I haven't had a Vacation in 2 year and I need a break.

    Please help. Oh our time line is end of April early June if weather factors into it.
    Last edited by Quoydogs; 04-06-2014, 12:46 PM.

  • #2
    Bjork says Iceland and some other jibberish. Belize seems interesting as they have English as their official language but it feels very Carribean or Mexico in relation to a possible vacation. Lake Shasta can be done any time. I do love houseboating on Lake Mead.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
      Bjork says Iceland and some other jibberish. Belize seems interesting as they have English as their official language but it feels very Carribean or Mexico in relation to a possible vacation. Lake Shasta can be done any time. I do love houseboating on Lake Mead.
      I have put a 6000.00 cap on it for food, excursions ect....

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd go to Belize. Beaches, jungle, Mayan ruins. Or is that Guatamala with the ruins? Either way.


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
          I'd go to Belize. Beaches, jungle, Mayan ruins. Or is that Guatamala with the ruins? Either way.


          Don't forget Cabana Boys!

          Comment


          • #6
            Really....shasta or Belize. Cmon. Belize has got to be better especially if you consider we've had a pretty bad drought so the lake will probably look like crap.

            Comment


            • #7
              If you go to Belize bring a gun

              Comment


              • #8
                Myrtle Beach.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NorthernistCaliforneeway7 View Post
                  Really....shasta or Belize. Cmon. Belize has got to be better especially if you consider we've had a pretty bad drought so the lake will probably look like crap.
                  I been to Belize . I never rented a houseboat. It looks pretty fun.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by baja View Post
                    If you go to Belize bring a gun
                    Why ? I 've been there. They are very nice.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                      Don't forget Cabana Boys!

                      Cabana Men, Steve. Men.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ever thought of visiting the Westboro Baptist Church?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                          I been to Belize . I never rented a houseboat. It looks pretty fun.
                          Ok I hear you. I do love the lake and the shasta area, but just wanted you to know the lake is most likely low. I know that bothers some people, like myself.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            What does this have anything to do with what I asked ?? So Confused ??

                            Oh and just so you know I am a smart ass 99 percent of the time but someone who protest a military funeral is not a joking matter.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                              I been to Belize . I never rented a houseboat. It looks pretty fun.
                              It depends on when to go. Houseboats on Shasta and Don Pedro are fun. But with lakes pretty low not sure how it is now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X